Relegation watch

Spanish

5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I don't think they count mini-golf

? ha!  As someone who plays golf I'm rubbish at mini-golf.  Kids and wife beat me all the time. 

Just to bore you, it was actually on a 165yd Par 3, headwind, used a 7 iron. Landed about 5 ft behind the pin and spun back into the hole.  Playing in a 4 ball too, so bragging rights. Shot of a lifetime, unlikely to ever be repeated but as you can tell, never to be forgotten

1 hour ago, BucksRam said:

? ha!  As someone who plays golf I'm rubbish at mini-golf.  Kids and wife beat me all the time. 

Just to bore you, it was actually on a 165yd Par 3, headwind, used a 7 iron. Landed about 5 ft behind the pin and spun back into the hole.  Playing in a 4 ball too, so bragging rights. Shot of a lifetime, unlikely to ever be repeated but as you can tell, never to be forgotten

I had the good luck to get a hole in one on the 12th at Wollaton Park and then on the par3 13th I hit the pin and it finished 2inches away!  Happy days! 

28 minutes ago, PendineRam said:

I had the good luck to get a hole in one on the 12th at Wollaton Park and then on the par3 13th I hit the pin and it finished 2inches away!  Happy days! 

Bryson, is that you?