Relegation watch

Spanish

15 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Er....yea, if we had won 2-1 that would have been worse if Coventry had won 2-0 at Bournemouth ? Quite a few little rather bizarre scenarios we could have come up with ????

I also had said "Probably as good as we could have hoped for today, without us winning." before saying that even a draw would have been worse if the bottom teams had won.

I think its great that teams struggle to score against us, but at what cost?

Today we were good, but it can’t all be bad luck or lack of margins on our side, we keep losing cause we don’t score.

Know im being Cpt.Obvious here, but if long passes and crosses into the box are our main attacking strategy, we need more than one man(Kazim) in said box.

And if short passes and through-balls are the tactic, then players will need someone to pass to. 
How many times have we seen a lone midfielder stuck between dribbling til they lose possession or forced to shoot in awkward position cause there literally aren’t any other option. 

I wonder if we have fitness issues, cause most other teams seem fully capable of running up and down the pitch,

to support the defence and the attack, while we seem determined to focus on the defensive aspect alone.

COYR.

Just now, Ruud Aralliss said:

Hoping we not relying on that happening.  They are both scoring goals and picking up points.

I don’t see us getting very much from the three away games remaining.

Maybe a point at most?

It has looked like it will boil down to those two home games for a while now.

Well Rotherham should have beaten Huddersfield they missed about 3 sitters. They do create chances and Coventry away from home are awful I could see them picking up 3 points the qpr game depends on what qpr you get they lost to first 3 nil last week then win 4 1 today. Don’t discount Rotherham getting at least 6 points from them 4 

Of course, Rotherham are the team that everyone will be sweating over, but I wouldn’t discount Wednesday just yet.

They have four home games still to play and their win over Cardiff might give them hope that they can find some results from somewhere.

That said, we should be fine. If we can’t get the 4-6 points needed, we will totally deserve League 1 football.

3 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Of course, Rotherham are the team that everyone will be sweating over, but I wouldn’t discount Wednesday just yet.

They have four home games still to play and their win over Cardiff might give them hope that they can find some results from somewhere.

That said, we should be fine. If we can’t get the 4-6 points needed, we will totally deserve League 1 football.

Fully agree, if we can’t get 4 points from Blackburn, Preston, Brum and Wednesday Wel deservedly be playing 3rd division football next season.

I’ve got a feeling Wel get 4 from the next 2, I have no idea why, I haven’t been optimistic about Derby since Bielik was hurt.

17 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I don’t see us getting very much from the three away games remaining.

Maybe a point at most?

It has looked like it will boil down to those two home games for a while now.

I agree, just trying to stay in denial about it.  Hoping wasn’t come down to that, but in reality, it will.  
Will have to borrow my mum’s blood pressure machine and my works defibrillator for those games.