Relegation watch

Spanish

44 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

So today we need Stoke to beat Birmingham, Bournemouth to beat Coventry, Huddersfield and Rotherham to draw, QPR to beat Sheff Wed and of course the rams to do the job against Norwich.

Bold statement...some on here want those around us to win I’ll have you know, big gap between Rotherham and the rest, win/win and all dat ?

We're poor, for a team trying to avoid relegation there's no fighting spirit in our performances. Relegation is looking more of a certainty than a possibility.

I suppose it'll save the EFL having to come up with a trumped up charge, that will enable them to dock us points.

5 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

We're poor, for a team trying to avoid relegation there's no fighting spirit in our performances. Relegation is looking more of a certainty than a possibility.

I suppose it'll save the EFL having to come up with a trumped up charge, that will enable them to dock us points.

Apart from having 7 points more than the bottom 3 currently - now I don’t mean we are good but we so many youngsters playing in a struggling side with no goal scorers and most of our defenders are injured 

Good day for goal difference considering we all expected to get tonked by Norwich.

All eyes on Rotherham this week... Coventry game on Thursday in particular looks absolutely huge for all the teams down here.

5 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I said a point would have been worse if the bottom teams had won as they'd have gained 2 points on us rather than 0.

Er....yea, if we had won 2-1 that would have been worse if Coventry had won 2-0 at Bournemouth ? Quite a few little rather bizarre scenarios we could have come up with ????

10 minutes ago, Sean said:

Good day for goal difference considering we all expected to get tonked by Norwich.

All eyes on Rotherham this week... Coventry game on Thursday in particular looks absolutely huge for all the teams down here.

Are we wanting a 0-0 draw or a big win for Coventry?