Relegation watch

Spanish

1 hour ago, Ken Tram said:

Fantastically clear. (To satisfy some, you might need to insert a fourth column including massive swings in goal difference, for the scenarios where that would be relevant.)

tenor.gif?itemid=4930192

8 hours ago, MrPlinkett said:

No i think they need to play, i would hate to see a postponement push the game beyond the end of the season, have visions of a luton team with not much to play for having even less when the season has ended and they are already on the beach mentally.

Lets go into Saturday knowing what needs to be achieved, not winning but still wondering if we could get relegated at a later date.

If postponed I think the EFl would pretty much force them to play it before the weekend 

Just realised - since we have been down from the premier League we have had 3 seasons where we secured more points in the first half of the season than we have this year after 45 games..and in 15-16 we had 47 points at halfway - more than we can actually get to..

Edited by Yani P

I am normally bullish but have a bad feeling about tonight. Luton are on the Beach and Rotherham have shown they are fighters. 

Chatting to my Nephew tonight who is a Luton ST holder. This is the first season in 15 years where they aren’t in a dog fight, not in a play off or not being promoted or relegated .. it’s uncharted territory for the Hatters and as he said .. strangely boring !