Rooney In!

Inverurie Ram

17 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I’m sure Wazza be tapping up all his mates for loan players while he is in Poland. After all we are still paying him £50k a week all summer. Next season he will not be able to use the excuse that “ These are not my players” . 

As long as he brings Elanga back with him ?

Though unimpressed with our showing in the last umpteen games I think if anyone needs a break from all things DCFC for a brief period it’s Rooney. 

He’s been misled and frankly let down in my opinion so a couple of days away with his lad is not something I can hold against him.

I’ll be back on his case shortly mind. ?

28 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Though unimpressed with our showing in the last umpteen games I think if anyone needs a break from all things DCFC for a brief period it’s Rooney. 

He’s been misled and frankly let down in my opinion so a couple of days away with his lad is not something I can hold against him.

Can his break be for a few years please. He deserves that and so do we

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Are you thinking of the takeover mk1 stuff where Rooney was quite open with what he had been told? 

Or something else? 

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Are you thinking of the takeover mk1 stuff where Rooney was quite open with what he had been told? 

Or something else? 

Lol. If he was told what we were told then he was mislead more than once! ?