Rooney In!

Inverurie Ram

In Rooneys last interview he says something along the lines of “even if I manage for another 20 years , I’ll never experience another season like that” so I’m guessing behind the scenes is a right mess. Mel messed him up in the window only allowing loanees ?? Think Rooney will improve , don’t think he’s gonna get us play offs or owt , but I’d rather the club sorts itself out first . He goes on to say “it needs sorting tonight , need to get things in place” . So sounds like he’s begging for takeover so he can get some players in ??

1 hour ago, Chris_Martin said:

how can you know that?

That’s what they do. Take part in online newspaper and magazine surveys, vote on X Factor, buy lottery tickets by the handful, oh and eat cheesy wotzits. In recent years I have done everything I can to avoid the young and riff raff. Look out for them yellow fingers.

Edited by i-Ram

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He used to be a winner so that probably goes some way to explaining that. You don't achieve what he did as a player if you don't back yourself.

FTFY

Edited by Tyler Durden

I hope Rooney finds some way to avoid loan players. 

It may be just me, but I think it's more difficult to get the kind of commitment and team spirit from loan players than from those who are committed to the club. 

I think we'll probably try to sign Clarke but will lose a youngster to pay for him so that will just be a lost player overall which is slightly depressing. 

The last window was like a Primark sale. You congratulate yourself for getting five items for next to nothing only to find they all look crap. 

Just now, Anag Ram said:

It may be just me, but I think it's more difficult to get the kind of commitment and team spirit from loan players than from those who are committed to the club. 

You didn't see the tweets from Edmundson and Gregory then? They seemed very positive and committed. If they do well on loan then either the clubs buys them or someone else/their club is impressed and they go from there.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You didn't see the tweets from Edmundson and Gregory then? They seemed very positive and committed. If they do well on loan then either the clubs buys them or someone else/their club is impressed and they go from there.

Unless they're sticking around... ?

Not that I know anything.

On 13/05/2021 at 22:13, i-Ram said:

That’s what they do. Take part in online newspaper and magazine surveys, vote on X Factor, buy lottery tickets by the handful, oh and eat cheesy wotzits. In recent years I have done everything I can to avoid the young and riff raff. Look out for them yellow fingers.

Steady on!.

But then I have now upgraded to M&S Cheese Tasters. Not just cheesy puffs.......

49 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Seems crazily confident still in interviews on DCFC.co.uk.

I'm getting a bit tired of hearing the confidence line. You might well be really confident Wayne, but what is the impact of that?

"Confidence is the food of the wise man but the liquor of a fool"

Just now, drgoodspeak said:

I'm getting a bit tired of hearing the confidence line. You might well be really confident Wayne, but what is the impact of that?

"Confidence is the food of the wise man but the liquor of a fool"

Well lots of folk go on about Wayne being a bit chubby, so there you go! Here's a link to his interview, came across really well talking about the players, staff and the club.