Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers v Derby County - Friday 16th April, 6pm

i-Ram

Playing well and look fluid going forward. shinne awesome !!!! Watching it on Blackburn Ifollow they are slating the home team. We can win this COYR 

Well that snows what happens when you put a load of ball players in the team. They don’t mark corners well enough!

Notice Clarke was booked for deliberately taking the man out. But you can take Joswiack out any time you like and you have much chance of being penalised as a Tory doing dodgy deals.

Happy with Derby overall though. 

Half time thoughts, offensively much improved liking the look of the front 4, defensively Foz needs to stop smashing it up from the back to nobody and pick a pass, zonal marking is pish always has been always will be!

Branthwaite the left sided CB is going to be some player, I’d have a serious look at him if we lose Clarke at the end of this season. 

Big second half needed Roberts late winner! 

Edited by YouRams

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Patrick Roberts is the biggest “doesn’t beat the first man when you need it” corner taker in the world. Written all over him.

It was about as bad as I've ever seen.

There weren't even any Derby players in view of the camera so duck knows who he was aiming for.

Very frustrating to go into half time level there, considering the chances we had. Momentum swung around a lot to be fair. Before we scored we were distinctly second best - Blackburn were controlling the game and we were barely getting a touch, largely because we had no one to hold onto the ball up front when we put it up there. But after we got the goal we started zipping the ball around on the deck instead, and looked much better for it. Passing was much improved, and we created good chances which should have seen us more ahead, if only we could score goals. Story of the season right there. And continuing on that theme, we once again throw all our hard work away by giving away a piss poor set piece goal. Typical.

They just look stronger than us. Not in possession as such but from set plays we look vulnerable. When the ball breaks down we look vulnerable. Lawrence, Roberts, Sibley and Jozwiak aren't going to give you anything going the other way. We're quite a small team. Need to make sure we don't get picked off.

That being said, I thought we played quite well. Some nice football there, should have made it 2-0. I'm confident we can win.

Edited by Rammy03

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Very frustrating to go into half time level there, considering the chances we had. Momentum swung around a lot to be fair. Before we scored we were distinctly second best - Blackburn were controlling the game and we were barely getting a touch, largely because we had no one to hold onto the ball up front when we put it up there. But after we got the goal we started zipping the ball around on the deck instead, and looked much better for it. Passing was much improved, and we created good chances which should have seen us more ahead, if only we could score goals. Story of the season right there. And continuing on that theme, we once again throw all our hard work away by giving away a piss poor set piece goal. Typical.

I’m begging you to simply use a paragraph one time and I will actually be able to read one of your posts without my eyes bleeding