Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers v Derby County - Friday 16th April, 6pm

i-Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your messages pointing out my jinx. There are too many to respond to individually. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to all those I have hurt. Words can never undo what I have done but I will be taking some time out of the public eye. At the end of this I'm sure I can learn and grow and make amends with the community.

Please don't cancel me

Peace and Love

Tombo x

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Thanks for all your messages pointing out my jinx. There are too many to respond to individually. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to all those I have hurt. Words can never undo what I have done but I will be taking some time out of the public eye. At the end of this I'm sure I can learn and grow and make amends with the community.

Please don't cancel me

Peace and Love

Tombo x

I didn't see it

But, booooooo!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That was nothing to do with zonal marking. That was Lawrence being a wet lettuce.

It has everything to do with zonal marking. If it was man marking then you’ve got Clarke wrestling Gallagher and not letting him have a free header. 

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Please don't cancel me

Peace and Love

Tombo x

#Pray4Tombo

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Please don't cancel me

Peace and Love

Tombo x

Predict a 1-3 win and your redeemed in my book! 

Archived