All 3PM EFL Games Next Saturday Postponed

JfR

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No complaints from me. Prince Phillip’s passing is a pretty big deal from my point of view. I get others don’t agree but I think it would be bad form to have a business as usual approach while the head of the monarchy is laying her husband to rest.

Wonder if the games will be played on Sunday ? ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

No complaints from me. Prince Phillip’s passing is a pretty big deal from my point of view. I get others don’t agree but I think it would be bad form to have a business as usual approach while the head of the monarchy is laying her husband to rest.

Wonder if the games will be played on Sunday ? ?‍♂️

Norwich are already playing at 8 that night and are excluded from this announcement so I guess all the games will be moved to 8.  Not sure why they couldn’t say that 

4 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Not to sound heartless or disrespectful but having to reschedule multiple events to accommodate a funeral is a bit of a faff.

Wouldn't it be easier to reschedule the funeral?.

“Hi Liz. I know your husband has just popped his clogs and you want to pay your respects, but Derby vs Blackburn is on at 3pm. Do you fancy moving the funeral?”

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

“Hi Liz. I know your husband has just popped his clogs and you want to pay your respects, but Derby vs Blackburn is on at 3pm. Do you fancy moving the funeral?”

"Of course, Phil was a mad keen Derby fan. He had a poster of Gary Micklewhite above his bed, and he sometimes used to put on a voice and call the phone-in, pretending to be a miserable old bugger from Belper. Up the Rams"

2 hours ago, Olton Ram said:

"Of course, Phil was a mad keen Derby fan. He had a poster of Gary Micklewhite above his bed, and he sometimes used to put on a voice and call the phone-in, pretending to be a miserable old bugger from Belper. Up the Rams"

We all know that's @sage ?

9 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You joke but remember that big announcement from Theresa May that was put back because our game against Southampton went to extra time? 

Archived