Quick "Take-over" Survey

Ellafella

Quick "Take-over" Survey  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Geoff Parkstone said:

I am totally disinterested in his politics when it comes to buying into the Rams.

I'd be perfectly happy for Samuel Colston to invest his millions if it meant we could finally get some form of stability in ownership, finances and indeed performance

Psst... Do you want to buy a statue? ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Geoff Parkstone said:

I am totally disinterested in his politics when it comes to buying into the Rams.

I'd be perfectly happy for Samuel Colston to invest his millions if it meant we could finally get some form of stability in ownership, finances and indeed performance

Totally agree GP (but I suspect you mean you are “uninterested”.  “Disinterested” means unbiased, like a referee or umpire)

Another potential option to add

Excited for when the first inevitable crisis hits of not being able to secure Martin Waghorn on a new deal due to Alonso’s wealth being tied up in Nazi gold, somewhere in Argentina (possibly at Esteban Fuertes house).

Just now, Orphanram said:

Excited for when the first inevitable crisis hits of not being able to secure Martin Waghorn on a new deal due to Alonso’s wealth being tied up in Nazi gold, somewhere in Argentina (possibly at Esteban Fuertes house).

Lol. That's a bonus not a crisis!

Taking the emotion out of it, and since football is all about money (or the lack of it), we need to know how much hard cash is coming into the club. That will determine whether or not this takeover is going to have any chance of improving the fortunes of DCFC. 

6 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

Totally agree GP (but I suspect you mean you are “uninterested”.  “Disinterested” means unbiased, like a referee or umpire)

Peeeeeep

25633D8B-6F7C-4CC5-AB7C-6CD95A8736ED.jpeg.298b2ad3d273ad35461a87bb7345da13.jpeg

you did that one the other day.

yellow card for persistently going in a bit high......brow.

Personally, I just want to know whether he really is a Fascist or not. I'm desperate for him to either fully repudiate the claims or apologise and state that he no longer holds those views. I very open to persuasion - I don't want this to taint my relationship with Derby County. But if he is genuinely far right, my conscience wouldn't let me have anything to do with the club whilst he is involved.

Archived