Home v Norwich Matchday Thread

sage

15 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

What's a "Dark Market area"? I'm almost dreading to think...... ?

Countries that don't have screening rights for the Championship. Suffice to say that DAZN, the company that has the rights over here, aren't even screening the game but it's still not available to those of us who have already paid. Still, at least with us being rubbish we aren't chosen so often now.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Countries that don't have screening rights for the Championship. Suffice to say that DAZN, the company that has the rights over here, aren't even screening the game but it's still not available to those of us who have already paid. Still, at least with us being rubbish we aren't chosen so often now.

Well I'm returning the favour by tucking into huesca v elche in la liga live on premier sports. 

5 mins in and its 1-1.

I have no idea whereabouts in Spain either huesca or elche are, but I'm sure they're lovely.... 

13 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Don't worry. Whatever the result, it won't be at all entertaining.

16 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Well I'm returning the favour by tucking into huesca v elche in la liga live on premier sports. 

5 mins in and its 1-1.

I have no idea whereabouts in Spain either huesca or elche are, but I'm sure they're lovely.... 

Huesca is close to the Pyrenees, and Elche close to Benidorm.

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

What's a "Dark Market area"? I'm almost dreading to think...... ?

A lot of people used to pop over to the Netherlands for a Saturday afternoon before the pandemic began. Some even enjoyed a few beers with the Pope in the Vatican. When visiting my wife's family, I used to take a short trip over to Hungary.

Full list of countries are here: https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?k=cfc577a6d869e4af8d9fd2858333d1e81a24da11

38 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

Elche has amazing palm trees, near there is Jerez where sherry originated.

Went on a trip to both places on a school trip to Alicante in 1968.

Amazing area!

School trip to Spain in 68? Did you got to Eton?

49 minutes ago, Rampage said:

What are the Spanish papers saying about this deal that is extra news to us, richinspain.

I've only seen the ones posted on here. I have seen the Spanish version and not the translation, but they are pretty much word for word.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Marshall

Mac  Mengi   Wizzy  Buchanan 

Shinnie    Bird

Joswiak       Sibbo        Lawro

CKR

Steve McClaren at right back? Strewth, I knew we were struggling with injuries but didn't realise it was that bad. 

45 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Nothing to lose, his accent will scare them off, if his haircut doesn’t ?

when someone’s running past you really fast, try sticking a brolly between their legs from the side, just as they overtake. Tip first obviously   Brolly needs to be closed tho so won’t work if it’s raining 

Archived