Home v Norwich Matchday Thread

sage

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers crossed the back four keep it nice and simple today. We will get picked off if we start trying to be clever. 

Really looking forward to seeing Jozwiak, Lawrence and Roberts playing together. If they all play to their potential, that's a great attacking force. A shame because of injuries, we've never had a settled forward line.

Big game for McDonald at RB hope he does well. 

Shame Sibleys out again, the boy could do with a run of games, that said Roberts has been bright in a few appearances.

Got to get the four attacking players pushing forwards. I’d sit bird a bit deeper looking to pass through the lines, with Shinnie ratting ahead of him.

I like the forward line of Joz, Lawrence and Robers and think it's probably one of the best combinations we have- although i would have preferred to see a 4-3-3 with roberts and Joz on the wings and Sibley as part of the midfield 3. Hopefully the back 4 get plenty of protection from shinnie and Bird as if they're left on their own too much this could get nasty but at least Rooney will be asking questions of Norwich. 

Pretty much the team I would have picked given the resources available. 

So you can blame me if we lose. 

No point in picking a defensive team against Norwich. You have to try to get as much possession as them and put them under pressure. 

Archived