Come on Derby you got to keep fighting

B4ev6is

Well yesterday I was so mad at you when put shirt I expect you to give your all not roll over and give up. I thought when we were 2-1 down I throught come we are going to get back into this now but oh no you let them score again.

Look lads you got to get dirty and play fighting football make things ugly but most of all when get the ball play the ball forwards and not messing around at the back all of the time.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think we've got the stomach to fight for our survival and I fear the worst !!

It's all well and good hoping there are three worse teams than us, but the reality is, I genuinely don't think there are. All the teams belis us have shown better form and gained more points than us over the last 6 games, some have more games left than us and I really cant see us getting more points in our remaining games than the teams below us. Add our injuries to that and it's looking pretty bleak for us to be honest ?

5 hours ago, Keepyuppy said:

I dont think we've got the stomach to fight for our survival and I fear the worst !!

It's all well and good hoping there are three worse teams than us, but the reality is, I genuinely don't think there are. All the teams belis us have shown better form and gained more points than us over the last 6 games, some have more games left than us and I really cant see us getting more points in our remaining games than the teams below us. Add our injuries to that and it's looking pretty bleak for us to be honest ?

There's an eight point gap between us and relegation, yes we are having a bleak season but we are in 18th position, which means 4 teams have to climb above us. Its not going to happen, I predict 4 or 5 more points would be enough to stay in the championship.

Archived