Rooney Out!

Birdyabroad

Sorry but that’s enough.. I don’t message a lot but I’m done.

last era I really enjoyed was the Nigel clough era..

mayne it’s lockdown, maybe it’s all the Covid poo, but for

Me enough is enough. I don’t like watching RooneyBall.

let’s go down and work our way up.. at least it’ll change the fan base and the club to not be so over ambitious ever year over bull poo footballers. 
at least then we will be galvanised..

Agree entirely that Rooney cannot be here next season. Ideally he would go before Saturday but I doubt it.

The problem we now face is who would manage us with our future looking Increasingly like it'll be in league one for the immediate future?

I think Mac's current role is an Indication that he now considers himself to have moved upstairs (as had been rumoured in the past) so wouldn't consider him an option, so we are probably looking at someone such as Ryan Lowe, Michael Appleton, or Karl Robinson (of those, only one would appeal to me).

Alternatively I think either John Eustace or Paul Simpson could be inspired choices.  Eustace had a strong record at Kidderminster and clearly is a 'child of Mac', whilst I've always felt Simpson's managerial record reads worse than it was and was undone each time by key injuries (if memory serves).

Either way, the next manager will likely be a much smaller name than the last few, which is good news to me

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Would Nigel Clough have kept this squad up?

Because Rooney sure hasn't.

Think he does. Think Rowett also has this squad 15+

1 minute ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Can we please review the results of the poll on here a while back asking whether Rooney should be given the job permanently? Because it seems to me like a majority wanted him to have the job, and couldn't see that Bielik was the reason for the upturn.

New manager bounce... 

I liked lampard, never liked Rooney but his work first of all would of confused anyone..

Look the fact is at this point now it’s not working....

change it