Rooney Out!

Birdyabroad

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

That's Ok then. Rooney is immune from any blame because someone else appointed him.

Calm down dear, this all on Mel Morris, his recruitment team, his management team, I could go on! He had the chance to go for a experience manager who knows what he’s on about, instead he’s giving another bloke a chance to start his managerial career. Morris has not got a ducking clue

3 minutes ago, JayRam1 said:

Calm down dear, this all on Mel Morris, his recruitment team, his management team, I could go on! He had the chance to go for a experience manager who knows what he’s on about, instead he’s giving another bloke a chance to start his managerial career. Morris has not got a ducking clue

I don't need calming down thanks love. I'm just suggesting Rooney needs to, and I suspect would accept, some of the blame.

6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

We have now won one game in our last eleven matches.

This was enough to send Cocu packing.

Now, it should be enough to send off Rooney. 

Cocu left a squad with NO recognised striker. I blame Rooney! ?

6 minutes ago, JayRam1 said:

I think blaming Mel Morris on here means you get tattooed with 'ungrateful' and 'disrespectful' across your forehead.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Cocu left a squad with NO recognised striker. I blame Rooney! ?

Don’t really think that was Cocu’s fault either. He tried to get one in. The complete lack of squad depth due to ongoing takeover sagas and transfer embargo’s have put us in this position. Both managers have struggled with this squad and I think that’s the issue. Sacking managers and expecting the next one to magic up a striker is wishful thinking to say the least. 

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

It’s no good blaming anyone .

We are where we are .

4 games to play and we need to pick up some points 

We are not down yet .

In Japanese businesses when something goes wrong they live by the ethos don't fix the blame fix the problem.

So who's going to stop hiding and start fixing the problem now then.

Just now, BondJovi said:

Doesn't look good if your name is Rooney. Player coach and then manager for a team staring into league one. 

How you can say he hasn't had a major part to play in this season...

If his name wasn't Wayne Rooney, he wouldn't have even gotten the job.

It'll probably stop him getting sacked, too. 

We're going down. Need to decide if rooney is the man to get us out of league one. If he isnt might as well make the change and prepare now. If he is then we just need to accept our fate and look forward to next season