Rooney Out!

Birdyabroad

I know we don't have many options at the moment, but what was Rooney doing with the substitutions today. 

Jozwiak off for Watson when we're in need of a goal and he has looked threatening all game. Buchanan on for Forsyth, did absolutely nothing when he came on except hit a cross straight out for a goal kick. Forsyth was playing very well up until then. Why in this sort of situation would you take off the experienced player who was playing so well?

Also bringing on Kazim just seemed to ruin our style of play, he has no movement whatsoever, just demands long balls all the time. And even then he was out of breathe near the end. 

Oh and our u23's RB Ebosele up front in place of Lawrence. I have no words for that. 

2 minutes ago, Ramley Apple said:

Just can't see Rotherham scoring four more points than us over the remaining games

They can score goals, and they actually put effort in. Their manager knows what he wants, and the players do too. Half the talent, but it doesn’t matter. 

2 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

I know we don't have many options at the moment, but what was Rooney doing with the substitutions today. 

Jozwiak off for Watson when we're in need of a goal and he has looked threatening all game. Buchanan on for Forsyth, did absolutely nothing when he came on except hit a cross straight out for a goal kick. Forsyth was playing very well up until then. Why in this sort of situation would you take off the experienced player who was playing so well?

Also bringing on Kazim just seemed to ruin our style of play, he has no movement whatsoever, just demands long balls all the time. And even then he was out of breathe near the end. 

Oh and our u23's RB Ebosele up front in place of Lawrence. I have no words for that. 

It was a full on bag of panic that Rooney threw on the pitch there.

2 minutes ago, Ramley Apple said:

Just can't see Rotherham scoring four more points than us over the remaining games

You've got to be hammered from Friday night drinking surely? They were unlucky against Coventry last night , when are we ever unlucky? We could of lost 9-1 today if not for Marshall to a poor Blackburn side that before today couldn't score in Amsterdam

1 minute ago, Srg said:

They can score goals, and they actually put effort in. Their manager knows what he wants, and the players do too. Half the talent, but it doesn’t matter. 

I think the number and frequency of games will be too much for them, personally

Edited by Ramley Apple

We’re going down

Some good players on the park wearing a Derby shirt but let down by an inexperienced incompetent coaching team

Why the Chairman chose to appoint some one with no experience when already sitting in a dangerous position at Christmas is absolutely baffling for me

What a mess of a club

We deserve where we are

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

You've got to be hammered from Friday night drinking surely? They were unlucky against Coventry last night , when are we ever unlucky? We could of lost 9-1 today if not for Marshall to a poor Blackburn side that before today couldn't score in Amsterdam

Sorry, yes bad result but this post is complete and utter ducking baalocks. We could’ve easily won tonight and the crime is that we didn’t. As for Rotherham - they were battered by Cov had 4 shots in the entire game and didn’t get one on target how the duck can you say they were unlucky? 

Its blind baseless negative ******** with no reason that angers me more than Derby losing games they should’ve have sorted.

We are not down yet though it could be by next weekend at this rate.

3 minutes ago, Ramley Apple said:

I think the number and frequency of games will be too much for them, personally

Rotherham only have to win 2 of their 3 games in hand and our survival in this division is out of our hands - and I think this result tonight will give them a huge advantage. Personally I think we’re down - we are dreadful, rudderless and have no bottle for the fight.