How many points from the last 7 games

superzak

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Bottom 6 currently....unfortunately ?

As long as its not bottom 3 form, which counts at this stage of the season. Yes we are in the bottom 6, but we have only lost twice in the last 5 games compared to 4 teams below us that have lost more. Wycombe have only lost twice, the same as us, but are 13 points behind us. I'm sticking with my 12 points giving us 55 points come May 8th.

Performance over next two games will either give the team a further boost, or dent a fragile confidence. Any points are a step closer but i think that, due to our forward line being depleted, its going to be tough. Lawrence and Sibbo will need to produce again and I hope we can scrap for 2 draws. Last five - 4 points. Going to be very close but I think other teams will seal their own fate. Been an 'interesting season'!

9 hours ago, plymouthram said:

As long as its not bottom 3 form, which counts at this stage of the season. Yes we are in the bottom 6, but we have only lost twice in the last 5 games compared to 4 teams below us that have lost more. Wycombe have only lost twice, the same as us, but are 13 points behind us. I'm sticking with my 12 points giving us 55 points come May 8th.

I’ve gone 5 so we will have to see who is closer ?

No idea. Couls see us getting 2 points, likewise 15/16 points.

Good chance that Sheff Weds and Swansea will have nothing to play for by the time we meet them. Maybe Brum too. Preston and Blackburn already pretty much in that state.

Does that mean they will be easier to play against though? Probably not. Could see us get 4 or 6 points vs Norwich and Reading and losing all others. 

The games against Bburn and Preston are easier prospects than the ones against Bham and Sheff Weds. The latter teams have new managers giving them a fighting chance. The former are both safe but not going anywhere fast, and are just getting to the end of the season. 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats. 9 points and safe. I’ll take it

We are a complete enigma. 
We could win all 7 or lose all 7 and there is now way of predicting how they’ll play between 1 half and the next never mind from one gam to the next.

The only thing I know is that I don’t know.

So I’ll go for tracking our PPG this season and say we’ll get 8 points, which will be enough.

A lot will now depend on where the goals are going to come from. If Waghorn and Gregory are out for a few games with hamstring injuries the responsibility will fall on CKR. He seems to have lost focus since the online abuse. He needs at least 5 goals before the end of the season. I think we can beat Preston and Blackburn. Like Luton , they have nothing to play for. So it’s 7 points for me. Sorry not got a silly gif.

Six points will be enough imo, quite how we get them I wouldn't hazard at a guess (well you can't call us reliable can you, except to say that we are reliably unreliable)!

Yes, we'll get them, will we, of course we will, are you sure, yes I'm sure, yes but what if we don't, well we will so there, mmmm maybe not................oh I'm so confused! 

Archived