v Reading (a) Matchday Thread

Parsnip

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I think you need to read the stat again. 

I do understand it, pointing out that we got that few points that for them to be alot ahead of us yet after the first 8 they have accumulated a similar amount of points is not too surprising. 

They got points on the board early and have lost form whereas we were woeful early one but have improved. 

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I do understand it, pointing out that we got that few points that for them to be alot ahead of us yet after the first 8 they have accumulated a similar amount of points is not too surprising. 

They got points on the board early and have lost form whereas we were woeful early one but have improved. 

Just an excuse to chuck another Cocu dig in then? Got it. 

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

Just an excuse to chuck another Cocu dig in then? Got it. 

Cocu was woeful for us. Don't know how anyone can defend him. Shocking appointment that has helped to get us into our position, if we sacked him earlier we would have been better off for it. 

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Cocu was woeful for us. Don't know how anyone can defend him. Shocking appointment that has helped to get us into our position, if we sacked him earlier we would have been better off for it. 

But the stat was highlighting the improvement. But like most of your other posts, you have to force a Cocu insult in at any opportunity. 

Archived