v Reading (a) Matchday Thread

Parsnip

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

He's certainly no Tomori.

Basically a Wisdom clone with a tiny bit more pace.

Wisdom reads the game far better in my opinion. 
Tomori had pace and could read the game. 
Mengi is slightly faster than Wisdom and can’t read the game at all.

1 minute ago, JarodyDCFC said:

2 terrible moments defensively and an absolute banger by them. Don’t feel we’ve been thoroughly outclassed, put together some good moves in the final third but it really wasn’t our day. 

They are loads better than us everywhere on the pitch. That doesnt always matter if players are well set up and are motivated to go for it

Losing Byrne today has been a big blow to our play. Who knows how he would have defended for that 1st goal but for me McDonald was poor going forward. Offered no overlap runs for Jozwiak, plenty of times he could have put a cross in but played it safe back inside whereas we know Byrne will have overlapped & crossed it.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

What kind of half arsed statement is that. Utter rubbish

Been said before and I stand by it. Some forecast doom and gloom and in defeat they enjoy ‘I told you so’. Thanks for your valuable input though 

Edited by SKRam
Typo

the season was over before a kick was taken,the decision to go without quality strikers was the most ridiculous one ever,followed by the failure to put that right in jan.add to that the negative tactics employed throughout,we haven't stood a chance