v Reading (a) Matchday Thread

Parsnip

Our wingers/wide forwards have been our weak link all season. If Waghorn had played as poorly as Sibley has today, people on here would have lost their mind. 

Lawrence a peripheral figure when as a senior player he should be taking a lead.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve just looked at the table got it’s gotten close again Birmingham and cov have 1 game In hand and could go above us with a win and a draw and then Rotherham have 4 games in hand win 2 of them and they are within touching distance. This will go to the last game and we can’t keep relying on teams below to mess up 

1 minute ago, Orphanram said:

Fair enough if you think Max Bird is great but calling out Lawerence and not Bird over that goal is a tad unfair 

Lawrence was totally at fault for the goal. pathetic "attempt" to win the ball back.

and there Bird goes with the best ball of the game that little Tommy boy messes up....

6 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Ed Dawes “there 2-0 down but they’ve played alright”.

wake up Ed, playing alright doesn’t win you games and in the second half we have been very very poor.

All the academy lads are having shockers.

This season must have lowered my expectations. I wouldn't say we were "very very" poor in the first half. I expect us to fall apart know though with two goals knocking the stuffing out of the team.

Archived