The Waghorn situation

samwcave

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know, it really sucks. He has had a poor season and if he is offered new terms, it's likely much much reduced to what he had before. I think he'll probably leave and that may well be his last game for us.

He's better than what he's shown this season, but, it's still a really crappy way for his time here to end.

Maybe his last game, The saving grace for Waghorn if he does leave it will be that it's a free, His agent will be able too if a club really wants him to get a little more in wages as there will be no transfer fee...it's now a buyers market out there, Some bargains to be had...WR would in all probability know who he wants and players approached, Maybe Waghorn has dipped those cement feet in the water

13 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know, it really sucks. He has had a poor season and if he is offered new terms, it's likely much much reduced to what he had before. I think he'll probably leave and that may well be his last game for us.

He's better than what he's shown this season, but, it's still a really crappy way for his time here to end.

He's been worse this season because the team is worse than before. Bang average at best, thanks and cheerio