El DerbyCo

roboto

1 minute ago, EraniosSocks said:

Still don't understand how Morris can attend PP, yet have nothing to say to the fans regarding anything with the club. He really has ended this “Derby Way” with no respect, from my end anyway. 

Imagine if there were fans in the stadium...

Edited by DCFClks

1 minute ago, EraniosSocks said:

Stan has deleted the Twitter post now.

Still don't understand how Morris can attend PP, yet have nothing to say to the fans regarding anything with the club. He really has ended this “Derby Way” with no respect, from my end anyway. 

Been told to remove it by the source?

Perhaps Mr Collymore could explain what he means or keep his mouth shut. Sadly, whilst I can’t see us disappearing like Bury, things I have heard for quite a while indicate that administration could well be on the way. Cash your season ticket refund cheques quickly! 

It is all character building. That’s the way I think I will look at it. That Rotherham on a Friday night feeling might be a few years away but we will get there eventually. 

6 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Stan has deleted the Twitter post now.

I can’t read this latest article but, didn’t the club say there would be no further comment until the deal is completed (or something similar)? 

In which case, why complain that he’s got nothing to say to the fans?

Am I missing some kind of actual development rather than just speculation?

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I can’t read this latest article but, didn’t the club say there would be no further comment until the deal is completed (or something similar)? 

In which case, why complain that he’s got nothing to say to the fans?

Am I missing some kind of actual development rather than just speculation?

To be fair, “hes Ed dawes mate” we can hear from him. 

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

It's quite hard to see how things can be quite that bad whilst Mel is around. He's spent a lot, obviously doesn't want to spend any more, but is still apparently able to put in enough to keep the club afloat if needed.

As a fan, I can't see him letting the club fold for the sake of a few million, especially as the situation has been caused by him. Then there's the 'local' offer, which surely has to be better than liquidation. 

If he can't sell, I can see a fire sale and the academy closing. We'd be uncompetitive, but that's better than being an ex-club.

Then there's the question of who would put us into administration? Gabay or MSD would lose far more if the club folded. I think this is bit of unfounded speculation. 

My only slight concern is why no season ticket renewals yet? OK, things are up in the air, but getting some cash flow for the summer must be a priority.