El DerbyCo

roboto

13 hours ago, YouRams said:

It’s crazy that people think we wouldn’t find a buyer, I know I’m biased but id say we’re one of, if not the most attractive club to buy in the championship. History, stadium, fan base, academy, training facility’s, one club city just to name a few. 

Quite - I think people misunderstand 'potential' as well. There's far more value in looking at Derby than any number of Premier League clubs like Southampton, Palace, Brighton would cost multiple times more but they're at their peak, they've essentially reached their potential....

10 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Hmm, very interesting... good news that we’re working on an alternative takeover, it’s been clear for months that BZI don’t have a penny to their name. Good to see there’s a few interested parties as well, hopefully one of them will save us and secure the clubs future. Sounds like he, or his backers at least, actually do have the cash to buy a football club and aren’t just a bunch of chancers, so feeling more hopeful about this one. 

Next week seems to finally be the deadline for the Sheikh. Should hopefully see some progress on a takeover soon then, and not before time, the club needs to move on to working with some legitimate buyers.

Definitely we need something before this summer desperately 

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Anyone else just feel that whoever takes us over eventually will be criminally out of their depth and kill the club anyway? 

Derby City Football Club has a better ring to it anyway. I'm ready for the rebirth. 

That name was tried out and failed at Mickleover Sports and we have always been a County club not just the City and surrounding places. 

43 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Anyone else just feel that whoever takes us over eventually will be criminally out of their depth and kill the club anyway? 

Derby City Football Club has a better ring to it anyway. I'm ready for the rebirth. 

Criminally insane more like.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If there are a few different suitors then that's a plus for Mel. BZG are toast, hopefully of the other parties interested there is a decent owner ie group to take us forward. 

As for Mr Alonso, I wouldnt trust a boxing promoter as far as they could be thrown. That sport is as grubby as it gets in the background. 

I'm not hooked on the idea either.

16 hours ago, ShoreRam said:

Does it really worry you? My LTD company doesn't have a website, the company employs a few people and is the vehicle for revenue & expenses, assets & liabilities. There is, literally, no reason for me to go to the expense of creating and maintaining a website. Just saying, there are more relevant things to be worried about.

A little bit yeh ?

Not sure what your company does - But sports management companies are customer facing organisations with complex client relationships - Having the ability to research them should be an essential part of their business in this day and age - Otherwise recruiters/scouts have nowhere to check them out

20 years ago I'm sure sports management reputation worked by word of mouth - But communication has changed more in the last 20 years than the previous 2000 and it strikes me as the kind of business which should be up to speed with that

https://neweraglobalsports.com/

This shows legitimacy to me

17 hours ago, ShoreRam said:

Does it really worry you? My LTD company doesn't have a website, the company employs a few people and is the vehicle for revenue & expenses, assets & liabilities. There is, literally, no reason for me to go to the expense of creating and maintaining a website. Just saying, there are more relevant things to be worried about.

In a world where social media is the be all and end all of everything and the whole world revolves around likes and followers, not to even have a website in a customer facing company is at the best prehistoric and the worst extremely worrying. 

40 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

In a world where social media is the be all and end all of everything and the whole world revolves around likes and followers, not to even have a website in a customer facing company is at the best prehistoric and the worst extremely worrying. 

I must be prehistory as I don’t Facebook , Twitter , Instagram or any other gram for that matter. Not interested in the slightest by “influencers” etc. I do realise I’m probably in a minority though ?? . Maybe that there is a website under another company name ? 

46 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's really not. There are far more important things when running many businesses than creating a webpage. I know this because I manage to do it. I has it's uses in a lot of industries, no doubt but in this instance has no obvious merit.

5 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I must be prehistory as I don’t Facebook , Twitter , Instagram or any other gram for that matter. Not interested in the slightest by “influencers” etc. I do realise I’m probably in a minority though ?? . Maybe that there is a website under another company name ? 

Not as much of a minority as you may think - Some people seem to think that running a business is basically done sat in front of a laptop, and a in few instances they may be right but not many....