El DerbyCo

roboto

Whilst I'm actually sure all the involved parties speak english to a sufficient level to conduct business, there's a bit of me that's spent all day imagining Wayne Rooney playing with his dualingo app and gong:

Mi nombre es Wayne.

Yo hablo Scouse.

me gustaría dinero para comprar mejores jugadores de fútbol.

amo a las mujeres mayores.

promover los carneros a la liga premier

traer mujeres encantadoras wayne, mujeres mayores

22 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

Mr Morris has put in many tens of millions into the club and continues to bank roll it every month at the moment for no reward and no thanks from the majority on this website. Given the abuse he is getting I for one don't blame him for wanting to bale out, armchair owners like you guys make me sick.

No doubt things have been tough for the past year, and we may indeed be indebted to MM. But prior to that his reckless over-spending has done us long term damage. We have lost the stadium - a fact that Mel chose not to reveal. even after that, he repeated his error by intervening in the football operations and spending grotesquely silly money on the spent force formerly known as Wayne Rooney - incidentally undermining his new manager in the process. People failed to recognise the damage he was doing. He was in a privileged position. Of course he wanted success - we all do - but unfortunately he ran the club in a chaotic impulsive impatient manner. He arrogantly believed in his own ability to be owner, manager, coach, scout, director, chairman, Papa Daddy and Lord of all things. the financial losses he incurred in following his own nose and enjoying the opportunities afforded to him as a consequence of his own extraordinary personal wealth, were his choices. His hire and fire, spend spend spend reckless style has crippled the club, which is now discarded like a used condom.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Whilst I'm actually sure all the involved parties speak english to a sufficient level to conduct business, there's a bit of me that's spent all day imagining Wayne Rooney playing with his dualingo app and gong:

Mi nombre es Wayne.

Yo hablo Scouse.

me gustaría dinero para comprar mejores jugadores de fútbol.

amo a las mujeres mayores.

promover los carneros a la liga premier

traer mujeres encantadoras wayne, mujeres mayores

As the owners are indonesuian you would be better off with this;

Nama es Wayne.

Saya berbicara Scouse.

Saya ingin uang untuk membeli pemain sepak bola yang lebih baik.

Saya mencintai wanita yang lebih tua.

mempromosikan Rams ke liga utama

Bawa Wayne Lovely Women, Older Women

5 minutes ago, RamNut said:

No doubt things have been tough for the past year, and we may indeed be indebted to MM. But prior to that his reckless over-spending has done us long term damage. We have lost the stadium - a fact that Mel chose not to reveal. even after that, he repeated his error by intervening in the football operations and spending grotesquely silly money on the spent force formerly known as Wayne Rooney - incidentally undermining his new manager in the process. People failed to recognise the damage he was doing. He was in a privileged position. Of course he wanted success - we all do - but unfortunately he ran the club in a chaotic impulsive impatient manner. He arrogantly believed in his own ability to be owner, manager, coach, scout, director, chairman, Papa Daddy and Lord of all things. the financial losses he incurred in following his own nose and enjoying the opportunities afforded to him as a consequence of his own extraordinary personal wealth, were his choices. His hire and fire, spend spend spend reckless style has crippled the club, which is now discarded like a used condom.

He still owns the stadium so how have we lost it?

18 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Aye up Uncle Albert, can you remember the “ spent force “ Dave Mac coming to Derby?

Who wouldn’t think it could work again?

oh, you, Mr Hindsight. ?

20 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Spot on sir ????

16 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

As the owners are indonesuian you would be better off with this;

Nama es Wayne.

Saya berbicara Scouse.

Saya ingin uang untuk membeli pemain sepak bola yang lebih baik.

Saya mencintai wanita yang lebih tua.

mempromosikan Rams ke liga utama

Bawa Wayne Lovely Women, Older Women

What’s Indonesian for erm as it will be erm before a lot of stuff with Wayne 

8 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It will be interesting to know the situation of the stadium. As I understand it, the ground was purchased by a separate company owned by Mel Morris. Will he continue to own it, I wonder? Rent it to the club? Or is it part of the deal?

Part of me thinks who cares? It’s the results and position in English football is what I’m more interested in.

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Aye up Uncle Albert, can you remember the “ spent force “ Dave Mac coming to Derby?

Who wouldn’t think it could work again?

oh, you, Mr Hindsight. ?

There is no comparison with Dave Mackay. He was unlike any other player. Try a comparison with Fatty Robertson. 

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It will be interesting to know the situation of the stadium. As I understand it, the ground was purchased by a separate company owned by Mel Morris. Will he continue to own it, I wonder? Rent it to the club? Or is it part of the deal?

I suppose they could buy the company that owns Pride Park in a separate transaction but in the mean time the rental agreement between the company that owns Pride Park and the club will remain in place?

Or they could buy the company that owns PP at the same time as the club?

Or they could buy the stadium from the company that currently owns it and put it int another company, or move it being part of the club assets again?

My guess (and this is a guess) is that the current takeover is for the club only (i.e. staff, players, league registations etc) and Mel will continue to own PP until the new owners thrash out a deal to buy it off him. From Mel's point of view I don't think retaining Pride Park is nearly so much of an urgent issue as getting himself free of both the financial cost of keeping the club afloat and the stress of being the top guy responsible. With my faith in the new owners at pretty pessimistic levels to start with, I'd actually feel a bit better knowing Mel owns the ground.