El DerbyCo

roboto

How’s he made his millions aged only 29 is what I want to know, can’t find much on google, if it’s not through corruption or something really dodgy I don’t want him anywhere near my club, we’ve not had a good scandal for a few months now it’s rather boring! 

Interesting. There's a boxing website I had a look at that lists his home as Jakarta, so that would explain the link to his investors.  

In his boxing career, all his fights were in Indonesia or Thailand too! He was only active for two years winning all 5 bouts via KO. Not sure why he stopped.

Edited by Ramarena
More Info

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

The positive of this is that despite such a poor season, covid and some fans thinking we're not an attractive club to buy, that there are at least 3 other parties waiting in the wings

Whether it's a positive rather depends on who the interested parties are

1940.jpg

Edited by Olton Ram

9 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

In his boxing career, all his fights were in Indonesia or Thailand too! He was only active for two years winning all 5 bouts via KO. Not sure why he stopped.

Probably retired due to his head becoming addled. Hence why he's looking to buy us.

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

The positive of this is that despite such a poor season, covid and some fans thinking we're not an attractive club to buy, that there are at least 3 other parties waiting in the wings

It’s crazy that people think we wouldn’t find a buyer, I know I’m biased but id say we’re one of, if not the most attractive club to buy in the championship. History, stadium, fan base, academy, training facility’s, one club city just to name a few.