El DerbyCo

roboto

8 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Not saying much though is it. This is third time a dodgy bloke has very nearly taken over the club

He never nearly took over the club, he’s only dodgy cos he didn’t take over! Had he taken over, he wouldn’t be ‘dodgy’! 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

He never nearly took over the club, he’s only dodgy cos he didn’t take over! Had he taken over, he wouldn’t be ‘dodgy’! 

Exactly, so he's dodgy. So was the sheikh and so was gabay. Mel hasn't been talking to any credible buyers. Let's hope this latest one is

I see our pal Kieran Maguire has jumped on the “told you so” bandwagon on Twitter regarding Alonso. Does anyone have the link to the Radio Derby interview he did on the day the club announced the proposed deal with Alonso? I seem to remember him suggesting he was quite informed on the background to the deal. 

4 minutes ago, HAZ said:

I see our pal Kieran Maguire has jumped on the “told you so” bandwagon on Twitter regarding Alonso. Does anyone have the link to the Radio Derby interview he did on the day the club announced the proposed deal with Alonso? I seem to remember him suggesting he was quite informed on the background to the deal. 

Does anyone know if Maguire tweets about other clubs and grasses other clubs up to the EFL or is it just us?

Just wondering if he has ever raised concerns with owners owning 2 clubs internationally and using this to transfer players to get around, and make a mockery of P&S.

Also has he asked the EFL to check when a chairman who owns 2 clubs transfers a player, say from Greek clubs, how are the values calculated, are they realistic values based on current market value, or over/under inflated to help with P&S.

What about owners transferring debt from the club to their own private business. Glass houses Mr Gibbo.

Maguire seems so up on financial issues with Derby you would hope he is on the pulse with all other 23 championship clubs.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

don't think the club makes decisions based off this forum but I absolutely believe that people from the club will read bits and pieces of it.

Presumably there is someone in the PR team at the club whose job it is to review all social media platforms as well as media coverage relating to the club. That person is probably thinking right now, thank God it’s Friday