El DerbyCo

roboto

How on earth has MM got involved with this Spanish twit? I mean come on, this is just embarassing now and reinforces the sentiment on just how much of a joke we have become. I am honestly speechless. The level of board room incompentence in the running of this great football club is staggering. We were taking the mickey out of Fawaz up the road, but this is just a whole new level! Please, please scrap this Alonso. 

23 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I still have Appleby’s cell phone number (that’s mobile to us). 

I might message him. “Hi Andy, I know we gave you dog’s abuse for austerity ten years ago, but right now... we could really do with you buying the club!”

Go for it.

I had Maxwell's office number back in the day.

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Another opportunistic chancer can do one. He had his chance to put money into a PREMIER League Derby County, but decided to cash in instead! 

A bit harsh mate, you can’t group him with the two individuals Mel has been negotiating with recently. I’d definitely have him back as part of a consortium. It’s a matter of opinions though.

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

A bit harsh mate, you can’t group him with the two individuals Mel has been negotiating with recently. I’d definitely have him back as part of a consortium. It’s a matter of opinions though.

Why can’t I? Bought the club without using his own money, put future debt on the club, as a guarantor though. Helped spaff all the parachute money in advance. Made promises of “taking the Premier League by a force” (sic), and “we are not there to make up the numbers”, before funding the likes of Eddie Lewis and Andy Griffin. Stood outside Pride Park to announce signing of Myka Varynen, again, didn’t happen. As soon as he could offload the club, with all its future money tied up, he was off. 

I will keep my comments on his involvement with Lionel Pickering ending up broke to myself. 

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I keep reading things about an article John Percy wrote in which he referred to an American Consortium as "the dream"

Did anyone read that? If so was it about this American Consortium?

He mentioned it on @Steve Bloomer's Washingoriginally. It's not for certain but it wouldn't surprise me if this was it.

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I keep reading things about an article John Percy wrote in which he referred to an American Consortium as "the dream"

I thought the same thing. I can't fully remember the article though. 

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

No it wasn’t I think it was an American group and then another group who were the dream with a super agent link it was on a podcast Steve bloomers washing