El DerbyCo

roboto

41 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

Alonso's buying us for 50p? Call me flash, but I'm willing to double that offer to one shiny one pound coin. Not only that, but I'll also set up a direct debit to pump £10 into the club every single month.

It's yours.

1 hour ago, Olton Ram said:

Alonso's buying us for 50p? Call me flash, but I'm willing to double that offer to one shiny one pound coin. Not only that, but I'll also set up a direct debit to pump £10 into the club every single month. 

#EFLfitandpropertest

#ManCityofLeague1

tenor-17.gif

Probably the first genuine offer we've had ?

It's yours! 

4 hours ago, Olton Ram said:

#EFLfitandpropertest

#ManCityofLeague1

tenor-17.gif

done

6 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

At this point you have to just laugh.

We need to hope this deal falls through.

If at all possible, we as fans need to demand that at least 1 fan representative is allowed to be kept in the loop of takeover activity, obviously having signed a NDA, but a fan who can have input. 

Gaby, Sheikh Khaled and now Alonso, who next, Fawaz? 

Mels desperation to sell could damage the club beyond repair.

If this is true let's hope he's quickly despatched. Third time lucky perhaps, next week we'll know our division for 2021/22. Surely someone with cash can spot a bargain. We don't want to be leveraged?

13 minutes ago, Ibby said:

Part of me also thinks, funny how it’s emerged in the run up to a really defining game for us, I mean it’s no like the Daily Fail to print any sensationalised negative press against us ?

Edited by Zag zig