El DerbyCo

roboto

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I know nothing about the fella, but if that's true about him, I'm out!

29?  Twenty effin' Nine!!!   He should be nowhere near my football club at that age!  The bloody nerve of the fella!

#grrrr
#seethe
#etc

The age Brian Clough was when he went into management and that turned out okay. 

Although VOX are right wing I would hardly class them as Nazis. Yes, they are pro Spanish. They want to reduce (illegal) immigration, they want (equal) rights for Spanish nationals. I wouldn't vote for them, but many (and it was many) did vote for them in the last elections. There are more countries with right-wing governments, and don't think we'll be changing our kit to grey and the badge with a swastika.

25 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Great - I wasn't overly keen on an owner with links to a fairly dubious UAE regime, but at least it was indirect and some allowances could be made for cultural differences. Now it seems Mel is selling the club to someone who is so far right that he has stood for election as a representative of an actual neo-Fascist party.

Getting harder to justify that season ticket. 

But but but but Mel would only sell it to a decent person wouldn't he.......?

2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Although VOX are right wing I would hardly class them as Nazis. Yes, they are pro Spanish. They want to reduce (illegal) immigration, they want (equal) rights for Spanish nationals. I wouldn't vote for them, but many (and it was many) did vote for them in the last elections. There are more countries with right-wing governments, and don't think we'll be changing our kit to grey and the badge with a swastika.

All depends if he appoints Goebbels is the commercial manager... ? 

7 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Although VOX are right wing I would hardly class them as Nazis. Yes, they are pro Spanish. They want to reduce (illegal) immigration, they want (equal) rights for Spanish nationals. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46422036

"..Vox has a plan to deport migrants legally entitled to be in Spain if they have committed an offence, and wants to prevent any migrant who comes in illegally from staying.

The party, which proposes to "make Spain great again", opposes abortion and same-sex marriage.

.. It has also sought to roll back legislation aimed at protecting women from gender violence, claiming it discriminates against men."

It's not keen on Catalan autonomy or the reburying of Franco's body to a 'low-key' cemetery.

Wonder which bits of the Vox party manifesto our boy Alonso is keen on?

Edited by RoyMac5

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46422036

"..Vox has a plan to deport migrants legally entitled to be in Spain if they have committed an offence, and wants to prevent any migrant who comes in illegally from staying.

The party, which proposes to "make Spain great again", opposes abortion and same-sex marriage.

.. It has also sought to roll back legislation aimed at protecting women from gender violence, claiming it discriminates against men."

It's not keen on Catalan autonomy or the reburying of Franco's body to a 'low-key' cemetery.

Wonder which bits of the Vox party manifesto our boy Alonso is keen on?

I was going to briefly answer your points, but I don't want to turn this into a political thread. I personally pay (probably too) little attention to politics in general to even be able to defend my previous post. The only thing I will say is that I personally would have less potential problem with a member of VOX than a member of a Middle Eastern ruling family member.

Don't care anymore it is what it is. 

Go down, stay up, invest money, not invest... not bothered anymore its been rubbish for a while now & morris' time in charge has been a shambles.

To go from one shambles to potentially anothe isnt a big deal. ive lost interest to be too bothered by it anymore if i let it bother me id just continually be annoyed