v Stoke City (A) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there it is, been coming all game. Poor from Bird and Knight, but exactly what we deserve for approaching the game with such a negative set up yet again. Subs just made us even more defensive. Lack of work rate against a Stoke team with nothing to play for is pathetic. We’re going down.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

52aabf7fa969ee02195179f8e2806338.png

8 points above Sheffield Wednesday (they have a game in hand) who will probably get a big boost from beating Barnsley away. 5 points above Rotherham who have 4 games in hand. 2 points above Brum who will surely improve under Bowyer. 1 point above Coventry who have a game in hand. I'm glad Rooney is certain we won't go down, because I'm not quite as confident as he is ....

If we’re lose to Brum and SW then we go down

I have literally no idea what our current strategy is. We've no shape, discernible style or game plan. We're basically playing as if we're so terrified of losing that we don't give ourselves a chance to win. I've seen worse Derby sides over the years, but none that looked less motivated.

1 minute ago, Jayram said:

Rooney is going to take us into League One in 9 games time at this rate. FFS someone at the club get a grip and put someone who knows what they’re doing in charge!

Which managerial madman would take that challenge on?

We are sleep walking into relegation. I can get taking players off in they aren't doing anything, but Knight is just doing nothing at the moment. At least Shinnie is getting on the ball, even if he isn't doing much with it.

Desperate stuff. All the momentum of the second half on Tuesday goes in with the same team and we’re nowhere near it. This is going to have to be done the hard way now. I’ve thought we could pull clear and make the last few games a bit easier, we still could but it’s looking likely this will go to the wire now.

Luton game is MASSIVE!

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

52aabf7fa969ee02195179f8e2806338.png

8 points above Sheffield Wednesday (they have a game in hand) who will probably get a big boost from beating Barnsley away. 5 points above Rotherham who have 4 games in hand. 2 points above Brum who will surely improve under Bowyer. 1 point above Coventry who have a game in hand. I'm glad Rooney is certain we won't go down, because I'm not quite as confident as he is ....

I think are Mark needs to be weds, stay above them and we should be ok. 

Can’t see us gathering many points mind so it’s going to be tight!

2 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Time for Rooney, Given and Rosenior to go. Same mistakes being made week in and week out. Mac in charge until the end and then hopefully stay in the league and go again next season.

Rotherham winning, going to be a long hard finish and I’m not confident 

He still has time to save us but it's getting ridiculously tight....a couple more matches like this and we are relegated and Rooney wanders off to cause chaos elsewhere.

Archived