U23 v Spurs 7.00pm

Rambalin

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

looks about 40 feet tall - what on earth have they got in there?

Well, I have never been in there, but I would guess there are some indoor courts or pitches on the ground floor with the gym above. You can see folks on the cross trainers when the lights are on.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Well, I have never been in there, but I would guess there are some indoor courts or pitches on the ground floor with the gym above. You can see folks on the cross trainers when the lights are on.

I hope they manage to settle their differences with their trainers, and find the lights again, must be hard work in the dark!

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Annoying that Foster doesn't get to start, but fantastic to see Shonibare return from injury. Looks like he'll play in an unusual (for him) AM position.

Still no Duncan, Minkley and Wassall who all must still be injured

Lyons said that Duncan was injured about 3-4 weeks ago and Wassall is now back in training. Minkley has played a couple of games recently but may have picked up another injury or is being kept out by Cashin.

1 minute ago, Stuniverse said:

Lyons said that Duncan was injured about 3-4 weeks ago and Wassall is now back in training. Mink leg has played a couple of games recently but may have picked up another injury or is being kept out by Cashin.

Minkley has made 2 comebacks before missing a few games. I imagine we'll give him a bit more time to make sure he's fully recovered

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Looks like he'll play in an unusual (for him) AM position.

Shonibare is looking very lively and is pushing up as a second striker alongside Cresswell when we have the ball. Impressive pace for his first game back after a few months out injured.

Archived