Champions League Reforms and The Super League

Van der MoodHoover

4 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

Premier League and  Sky talking heads using words like 'disgraceful', 'greed', and ' selfish. I don't recall the same organisations saying similar in 1992, what's different?

I agree about the Premier League and Sky having no moral foundations to base their arguments on whatsoever, but this (and, more importantly, what it would open the door to) would be a lot more significant than the 1992 rebrand.

Love Gary Nevilles passionate reaction to these power grabbers, I agree with him. Fine the greedy b-stards, relegate them, take their titles away from them.

We the working population are being cast aside of a game that was arranged by the people foe the people. 
Sack them all off and let them die on the vine. 

Well said Gary Neville, however the foreign owners don't care about tradions or working class fans. They bought the "brand"

All they are care about is TV / online subscriptions and revenue streams. 

They will be happy to fill stadiums at £5 a ticket to ensure an atmosphere in the knowledge x millions of peoples are paying £5 to watch online. 

This was always on the cards when foreign money was ushered into various leagues. 

Barcelona circa 1bn in debt and the Milan clubs racking up debts left right and centre. I wonder why the owners think a super league is a good idea.....? 

Of course it’s a money thing from those opportunists and I don’t like it one bit .... but I can’t help laughing at the Premier League saying “it attacks the spirit of open completion and sporting merit”  .. what and your league has 10 times the income of the league below which you use as cannon fodder for your super league ? 

pot and kettle well met 

I agree though if these leeches are saying they will start in 23/24 just ban them from all competitions from now?

Although I guess contractually that would be impossible.

I can't think of anything worse than a league of 20 where 15 can never be relegated..I wouldn't watch it..how boring..