Lampard

dcfc4ever

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

P.s.

Rooney also fails my ‘could you imagine them staying for 5 years test.

And worse still - I ‘ve already had enough.

I just do not get the devotion of others to this chopping and changing long ball poo. 

I think he’s having to adapt to the players we currently have and position we are in.  Get this season over with and start again.

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

I think he’s having to adapt to the players we currently have and position we are in.  Get this season over with and start again.

Oh please no. Not another season of Rosenior and Rooney. 

2B16537C-8235-44A5-B914-63E402E141BA.thumb.jpeg.5ef58113c14483bc707cdb69c0292849.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/03/2021 at 08:29, Boycie said:

Well if that's true, he's adapting the wrong way.  Our players are best at playing counter attack, passing quick into feet. Which is pretty much the opposite to the slow, defensive, long ball style being used now. 

6 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

Well if that's true, he's adapting the wrong way.  Our players are best at playing counter attack, passing quick into feet. Which is pretty much the opposite to the slow, defensive, long ball style being used now. 

These lads haven’t got the confidence to pass quick at the moment. Rooney is crying out for them to be brave on the ball, that doesn’t sound like passing slow, defensive or aimless long balls to me?

20 minutes ago, Boycie said:

These lads haven’t got the confidence to pass quick at the moment. Rooney is crying out for them to be brave on the ball, that doesn’t sound like passing slow, defensive or aimless long balls to me?

no it doesn't sound like it, but that's what's happening

24 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Didn't Cocu say the same thing? 

2 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I would like to see Frank as the England U21 manager, much more suited to the role than the current bumbling idiot AB. He’s got a wealth of talent at his disposal and I reckon FL would get far more out of the lads than the current pretender. 

I wouldn't be against it, but:

1) I think he'd see it as a big step down.

2) It would pretty much guarantee him being the next senior England manager. This would make @David right in his prediction, and a world where @David is right is not a world I want to live in.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I wouldn't be against it, but:

1) I think he'd see it as a big step down.

2) It would pretty much guarantee him being the next senior England manager. This would make @David right in his prediction, and a world where @David is right is not a world I want to live in.

You’re already living in it

• 2 months later...

Quick mention for Lampard, must be some mixed emotions going through him.

Sacked 4 months ago, probably thinking that woulda, coulda, shoulda been him.

Still deserves a lot of credit for sticking by Mount, bringing James through. 

Not sure he had the experience to take them all the way and to win the title, sure he would disagree. 

2 hours ago, David said:

Quick mention for Lampard, must be some mixed emotions going through him.

Sacked 4 months ago, probably thinking that woulda, coulda, shoulda been him.

Still deserves a lot of credit for sticking by Mount, bringing James through. 

Not sure he had the competence to take them all the way and to win the title, sure he would disagree. 

FTFY.

12 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

FTFY.

He didn’t have a front man for the biggest game of the season who was useless as a front man.

Oh, he did, Werner! 😂

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I've got no issues with Lampard, and I'm grateful for the fantastically entertaining season he gave us.

But he's nowhere near Tuchel's level.

Lampard’s just starting out in management, wouldn’t expect him to be anywhere near his level