Not good enough today

B4ev6is

Well today was very very frusrating we give a daft goal away that could have been stopped by playing a forward pass but decided to play one side ways that led to coverty city goal. 

Our forward play has stopped now and I dont know if 4-0 loss knocked our confordance. But moor postive note luie Watson did well when he came as sub and patric Robert's had a good game but we need to be postive on the ball try playing forward passing game.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well today was very very frusrating we give a daft goal away that could have been stopped by playing a forward pass but decided to play one side ways that led to coverty city goal. 

Our forward play has stopped now and I dont know if 4-0 loss knocked our confordance. But moor postive note luie Watson did well when he came as sub and patric Robert's had a good game but we need to be postive on the ball try playing forward passing game.

You title says it all @B4ev6isSir, we were not good enough today and seem to have regressed...is this becoming habitual? Or is it a temporary thing? It can only get better but structurally, we are way too negative. I don't see another side in the Champ who play 1 ball forward followed by 4 sideways and backwards to end up 2 yards below where the first pass started from. It's "cakewalk"1 football. 

1. 1.The American English term "cakewalk" was used as early as 1863 to indicate something that is very easy or effortless, although this metaphor may refer to the carnival game of the same name in referring to the fact that the latter's winners obtain their prize by doing no more than walking around in a circle.

Not good enough today, or the last game, or the game before that... it’s becoming a pattern. We’re just not good enough at all without Bielik. I fear he was the one holding everything together, and that early “improvement” under Rooney was actually a falsity, as we now revert back to Cocu esque performances. I don’t think there’s been a more toothless Derby side in my lifetime - must be so easy for opposition defenders to deal with our forwards, they don’t have an ounce of quality between them.

Main priority needs to be fixing that midfield though imo. The current lot just hide away, and constantly concede possession. Don’t know how to fix it, but we need some quality in there. Maybe Sibley and Watson can bring that.

23 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

I paid my £10 today like an idiot but now I feel cheated. Not a single shot on goal against Coventry F..ing City!  What a shower of ?this  club is . Why do i bother ?? If this club was a bird I’d ve dumped her years ago 

Best post of the weekend. ?

Archived