Best Songs in Alphabetical Order, with Minefield Rules (Last of the Best Song Threads)

sage

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

6 minutes ago, Coconut said:

You posted Kraftwerk after someone had already posted Kingsmen? Ok you've already acknowledged it, fair play.

Now you're out of order. Blasphemer !! Wait till 'A'

Well edited...

Edited by sage

6 minutes ago, sage said:

Now you're out of order. Blasphemer !! Wait till 'A'

No, I refuse. It's quite clear I accidentally posted the wrong link as it was already on my clipboard from my previous post - not that I chose a song out of order

(tbh I'll proably be asleep soon, so waiting until A should be pretty easy)

Edited by Coconut

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can't play. I've forgotten how to post YouTube videos (damn getting old)

Go on YouTube, search song, select song, copy link, paste link on post, press return.

Edited by sage

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Did exactly as you said. Didn't work. Modern technology hates me.

While it may be right to hate you, I'd be surprised if you did exactly as @sagesaid as that's not what's appeared on the forum. Start the song playing on YouTube. Then if you're on a computer copy the entire URL (uniform resource locator which is in the address bar at the top and will begin youtube.com/watch? and then a lot more alphanumeric characters) and paste that in here. If you're on a mobile device using a YouTube app then start the vid and then use the "share" option, copying the URL to your clipboard and pasting it in here. Does that help?

Sadly you can't practice now as you're back to A as my Queen snuck in before your Question. Sorry!