3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Won: 1

Lost: All the rest.

SorryūüėČ

Yes, succinct !

Lost 126 games. 122 League seasons, 4 FAC seasons before the League started. The year we won was 1945/46, no official League games that season.

1 hour ago, derby8 said:

Yes, succinct !

Lost 126 games. 122 League seasons, 4 FAC seasons before the League started. The year we won was 1945/46, no official League games that season.

I didn't know that.

The 11v11 site mentioned above is very good, one of a number containing stats of all teams. Some teams also have an enthusiast(s) maintaining unofficial club history/stats sites, sadly not Derby though. There are also very good books, eg the Derby complete records by Gerald Mortimer and now Andy Ellis. 
A problem is that many of the sources conflict with each other. Lots of errors and omissions, or different definitions of what to include/exclude. Take the games total, I gave as 5547 yesterday, 5548 now including last night. The summary on 11v11, link above, and which djb above was after, gives a total of 5562, a difference of 14. Quite enjoy a bit of detective work from time to time...

Detective work, quick look. 11v11 have included Watney Cup, complete records exclude, some League Trophy, again should be excluded, Derby U23 side, and a few war time games seem to have crept in.

3 hours ago, derby8 said:

The 11v11 site mentioned above is very good, one of a number containing stats of all teams. Some teams also have an enthusiast(s) maintaining unofficial club history/stats sites, sadly not Derby though.

Maybe but I have found that the team listing is more often provided for Derby than it is for other teams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...