Spare a Thought for This Poor Bugger

Comrade 86

Don't know how many play the free to play Skybet Super 6  where you can win £250,000 for correctly predicting the scores of 6 selected games... Well how unlucky must this poor bugger feel?

image.png.7538401a89570dc41617904a396240c8.png

You'll note that the only one wrong was the Bristol City game where he predicted Swansea 1 Bristol City 2. Now look at the timing of Bristol's third goal...

image.thumb.png.b9ce6c743ee41cd28492680c3087932e.png

Ouch!!! 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Don't know how many play the free to play Skybet Super 6  where you can win £250,000 for correctly predicting the scores of 6 selected games... Well how unlucky must this poor bugger feel?

image.png.7538401a89570dc41617904a396240c8.png

You'll note that the only one wrong was the Bristol City game where he predicted Swansea 1 Bristol City 2. Now look at the timing of Bristol's third goal...

image.thumb.png.b9ce6c743ee41cd28492680c3087932e.png

Ouch!!! 

I can only imagine a Bristol City fan would put a bet on them to beat Swansea at the minute.

In my mind, the day is brightened imagining it might be Mr Papadopoulos, or if not, at least one of his FFP mardy arse cohorts.

In about 1994, I bought a lottery scratchcard from the petrol station in Baslow. Didn't win but saw the station owner in the pub that night & he told me the next person to buy a card won 20 grand. He bought me a consolation pint.

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

So she didn't have enough funds in the account, so the option to "auto-buy" a ticket fell through? 
She therefore had no ticket, and yet upon checking her account "she was greeted with a message saying her numbers were a "winning match".

Why would she get that message?  She didn't have any numbers, as she didn't have a ticket! 

Perhaps the message should have read  "Erm... you know those numbers you picked for the last 5 weeks..." 

Oh... and as for that headline... They didn't "Lose £182 m..."!  In fact, they literally lost nothing... not even their stake money!
They just didn't win anything either!  

Wonder if they will change their usual numbers? I can see their next story..."Our numbers came up but we had no ticket....we changed the numbers only for the old ones to come up again!" Double-sad face pictures all round.

Archived