Cardiff v Derby County match day thread init.

3 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Lost to a bang average team. We didn't even make them work hard for their win.

Disagree with that. They are a very good team playing to their strengths. They will up. We won't be outclassed like that again this season.

3 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Lost to a bang average team. We didn't even make them work hard for their win.

We were without doubt awful but, I though Cardiff looked OK. Well organised, good press, found spaces easily (probably more down to our defending) and clinical finishing.

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

Disagree with that. They are a very good team playing to their strengths. They will up. We won't be outclassed like that again this season.

Barnsley and Brentford soon.

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Definitely should have gone long but I don’t think Roos can kick it long. If you remember the Forest game he came on and his kicks were all scuffed. I genuinely think he’s told to keep it short as he’s not capable of long kicks. 

That's sad. Bring back Marshall please!

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

What makes you think that Coventry will be a more winnable game? They'll be scrapping for their lives. Which we should of been tonight.

I forgot Cardiff are the Man City of the Championship

Couldn't agree more. I don't understand this notion that tonight was a 'free hit.' Absolute nonsense