Cardiff v Derby County match day thread init.

Boycie

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've obviously seen more great centre-halves and fullbacks and captains at Derby than you've had hot dinners.

You like to throw this line out quite a bit, like it makes you more important and your opinion more worthy than anyone else. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So which of the new loan signings look worth trying to keep next season ?

I’d take edmundson and probably Gregory. Although not sure he would want to rejoin seen as only played one pass to him this half ?

Well, that was dreadful. Bunch of clowns at the back, God knows how we’re only 1 down, wouldn’t trust this defence playing down at the park. Passing has once again been unbelievably poor at times, just like on Friday night, can scarcely believe some of our players are professional footballs when they struggle with basics like trapping a football and playing a 5 yard pass. It’s just been painfully bad all round so far, no one looks like they know what’s going on, formation is all over the place, and we’ve got absolutely no one up front on the rare occasion we get into their half. Serious changes needed at half time - Rooney really needs to sort this mess out, because it can’t get much worse than that performance.

4 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Positives - Shaun Barker is a very good co-commentator isn’t he. 

Yeah he is but he made me choke on my beer when he said "The more you move it the better it feels."  

He was talking about a knock that Baningime had got so it wasn't really his fault. It was my mucky mind. 

5 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

Very disappointed and feel lucky were not 2 or 3 down. Still it’s a young team and I suppose Rooney is trying to find a bit more about his players he has brought in. I’m desperate to see the Sibley that got everybody so excited last season but he looks someway off that at the moment but I’d still like to see him, Shinnie & Bird back in a 3 like we saw in the 3-0 Blackburn last year. 

Did Wayne really expect us to win this one. Loanee players are having a run out. Nothing else to report. Some of the loanees may have watched Cocu videos.

6 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

Just seen the goal again... Clarke tries to step up for the offside then realises Buchanan (I think) is playing the Cardiff guy on by about 3 yards, by that time its too late.

Plenty of blame there, Clarke, Buchannan & Wisdom for giving the guy so much time to pass.

Don’t mess with the back four unless u really have to is the Moto of that story 

Just now, BodminRam said:

Who is this muppet commentating on the red button match. surely he is a volunteer and not being paid.  Im anticipating switching the vol off , He is more dire than our first half display

I think he’s called Stuart, as I heard someone in the background saying “ You’ve gone a bit quiet Stuart “.......... in a trance due to sideways chuckle brother passing.

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Not saying either are right or wrong but just interesting to see that forest have made just one change to the side that played us the other night 

interesting different perspective 

The way their fans went on about it they seem to think they played like Guardiola's Barcelona. Why change that? 

For all the doom and gloom at half time I think we can get something out of this still. We looked good in the very few chances we got into their half. The midfielders are all composed, but Gregory, Jozwiak and Sibley need service.

If we can move the ball forward quickly from the back then we can at least register some shots on goal.

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

You like to throw this line out quite a bit, like it makes you more important and your opinion more worthy than anyone else. 

Ah didums. What's your problem. Do some modding and ban me again then. ?

Wisdom is a poor defender and I've seen lots of great ones play at this club.

6 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Apart from Shinnie amd Roos you could make a case for taking any of the rest off. What a load of Cocuballshite with players out of position being constantly caught even further out of position. Edmundson has looked ok in previous games at centre half but he’s no midfielder. 
Without Byrne and CKR we have no threat at all. 

Positives - Shaun Barker is a very good co-commentator isn’t he. 

So the only positive .. I am not getting. 

The half time music is so bad I prefer the Sky commentator. Wow depressing. 

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

I think he’s called Stuart, as I heard someone in the background saying “ You’ve gone a bit quiet Stuart “.......... in a trance due to sideways chuckle brother passing.

Thanks, i wish he would stay quiet

Archived