Cardiff v Derby County match day thread init.

Boycie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why? Was he to blame for the goal? What was Wisdom doing?

Not saying he was to blame for the goal but he just doesn’t have the positional sense needed or the foresight to try and push the ball forward. So frustrating seeing us turn back and pass to Roos over and over again. Especially when there are options up the pitch. 

We’re already losing, might as well take some chances passing forwards to see what we can do.

We have nothing up front. People moan that we are messing around with it at the back but when we do go forward it's just coming straight back.

Jozwiak on current form makes Lawerence look good and Sibley is showing why he doesn't get picked. Defenders are looking for that pass into the players but the lack of movement is a big worry, have to find a way to stop the ball coming back every time we pass the half way line.

4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I have a confession, I watched tut Danny Dyer Football Factory episode filmed in Turkey earlier (apologies). He goes to the Fenerbache/ Galatasary Derby. 

No wonder this game seems sterile. No passion, no beer, no chanting, no energy, no tackling, no fun, no interest..we lose..meh turn tv over. Really disillusioned today, literally could walk to the local patch of grass and watch something similarly unengrossing. Really drab and heartless.

I like the Argentinian one. Madness 

1 minute ago, jcidaho said:

Think we've over-performed given the squad under Rooney

No not really. Up until now we've had a consistent lineup and an identity to how we play. We reverted to back passing against forest and it's carried on tonight with a cobbled together side who have never played together before. Not sure what's gone on or what Wayne is thinking.

Archived