He shaves when he wants

bucktwo

Wayne Rooney he shaves when he wants. 

Just about the worst piece of journalism questioning on the DCFC official full press briefing . Brilliantly answered by our Wazza. 

Listen right to the end to hear him totally own whoever the bloke is asking the questions .

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

Wayne Rooney he shaves when he wants. 

Just about the worst piece of journalism questioning on the DCFC official full press briefing . Brilliantly answered by our Wazza. 

Listen right to the end to hear him totally own whoever the bloke is asking the questions .

Yes, just what a waste if time asking that love how he dismisses it but.not cruelly. Cringeworthy stuff at times these press conferences.

1 hour ago, Andrew3000 said:

Yes, just what a waste if time asking that love how he dismisses it but.not cruelly. Cringeworthy stuff at times these press conferences.

Agreed. And just heard Steve Bruce asked why he was laughing with OGS at press conference. He was less than pleased! 

12:40 min till the end, some of the worst and most cringe worthy journalism I've ever heard. 

How are some of those things even worthy of being a question?  Will you be putting your right sock on before the left one?!!!!!

Then finishes it off by insulting Wayne saying you need a shave. ?

WR: I think if you've followed my career you know I don't really care about how I look

Even I was cringing at the question. Final question from me Wayne.  With such an important game tonight, did you wipe your ar5e with your left hand instead of right this morning? 

I recognised a couple of the voices but perhaps one or two wish to remain anonymous. Think Wayne took it in good faith. Notts of course the piece de resistanće?

Think a poster has mentioned ‘Notts’ board in meltdown over it. Agent Rooney awarded.....Gold Star GIF by Christine Gritmon

Archived