Tiger Woods Crash

Pearl Ram

SSN reporting Tiger Woods has sustained multiple leg injuries in a serious single car accident. 

LA County Sheriffs Department Woods was the sole occupant in the vehicle which sustained major damage after rolling over and he had to be cut out of the wreckage by” the jaws of life”. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, sage said:

He is out of the operating theatre, but isn't out of the woods yet. He will be feeling under par for quite a while. 

Fore goodness sake. I am putt out by your insensitivity. He is a fairway from recovery, and it is too early to pun on this matter. 

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Fore goodness sake. I am putt out by your insensitivity. He is a fairway from recovery, and it is too early to pun on this matter. 

You really are my bogey poster. A little birdie told me you'd hard your eagle eye on my post which frankly now feels like an albatross around my neck. 

Just now, sage said:

You really are my bogey poster. A little birdie told me you'd hard your eagle eye on my post which frankly now feels like an albatross around my neck. 

You are green with envy as to my ability. I am sure in due course you will swing to more appreciate what I post. It is now getting late and I am beginning to flag. So I wish you good night as I bunker down.

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You are green with envy as to my ability. I am sure in due course you will swing to more appreciate what I post. It is now getting late and I am beginning to flag. So I wish you good night as I bunker down.

These kind of puns are the thin end of the wedge. I shall show an iron resolve not to drive home the 18th pun.  

1 minute ago, sage said:

These kind of puns are the thin end of the wedge. I shall show an iron resolve not to drive home the 18th pun.  

I like your approach, but I would hazard a guess that if this dialogue continues there is going to be a duff outcome.  We should both stop now and let others pitch in. 

Just now, i-Ram said:

I like your approach, but I would hazard a guess that if this dialogue continues there is going to be a duff outcome.  We should both stop now and let others pitch in. 

Yes, let's let others play through. I'm sure others have jokes about him crashing his VW Caddy. Thanks for flagging up the issue. 

Archived