Rams v Red Dogs (Notts Forest) Match day Thread.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/02/2021 at 18:34, Millenniumram said:

Difficult to justify much change after that win, and dominant performance:

Marshall

Byrne Edmundson Wisdom Clarke Buchanan

Bird Shinnie Knight

Waghorn Kazim-Richards

Only change is to bring Waghorn in, who was excellent off the bench. Nothing against Gregory, but you can’t leave Waghorn out after that second half.

I think this is a the right team/formation, but I'd definitely want Jozwiak on in the second half, for whichever of Bird or Knight was looking more tired or ineffective. He terrorized them at the Shitty Ground.

Biggest game of the season.  Buzzing.  Nervous, but oozing more confidence than usual, rightly or wrongly.

Friday Night!  Live on Sky.  In top form.  The Adrenalin is pumpin'. 

This is just screaming out for a nice relaxing soak in the bath.  Loads of bubbles! Can't beat a nice pre-match pamper.

#thenewnormal

?

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Biggest game of the season.  Buzzing.  Nervous, but oozing more confidence than usual, rightly or wrongly.

This is just screaming out for a nice relaxing soak in the bath.  Loads of bubbles! Can't beat a nice pre-match pamper.

#thenewnormal

?

episode 7 bath GIF by Shameless

Always look forward to our games but don't know if it's the fact it's sunny, or Rooney oozed sense and passion in his pre-match interview, or King Colin has signed an extension, but really buzzing for tonight's game. Things are really starting to feel good (takeover aside).  Please, please let it be the right result. 

36 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Shinnie to smash Lolley into a million pieces please.

Lolley being smashed to pieces would certainly make him better looking! 

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Clarke's way overdue. My money goes on him

I was thinking that, he’s so due a goal and today would be prefect. 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

#thenewnormal

?

Pre bath curry I take it ?

1 hour ago, Grumpy Git said:

Shinnie to smash Lolley into a million pieces please.

Getting the vibe there hasn't be a lot of love ya lolly this season .  He's been a bit pants since his mate took the move to Villa he could have 12 months before.  According to Gumps I know anyway. Has he been starting much lately ?.

Just under three hours, not sure what times players arrive for home fixture but I’m getting me tea and celebration drinks tomorrow as I have work in morning. Some have suggested they’re not really buzzing for this.... I am......Outer Space GIF by StickerGiant

Archived