Rams v Red Dogs (Notts Forest) Match day Thread.

Boycie

I will be delighted if we go one nil up but just hope we don't then revert to defensive substitutions and a siege mentality. 

We have enough defensive players to allow ourselves to search for a second goal and keep Forest occupied. 

I worry about Knockaert who's a pain but am quietly confident we can do the business. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

The faux outrage from Forest fans on Rooney calling them 'Notts' is bordering a genuine mental health prognosis. Never seen anything like it. Grown men crying about being called Notts rather than Nottingham... 

Rooney really is settling into this management lark isn’t he??. Fergie style mind games already this early in his new career. Notts forest ??? love it ???????

Others might not agree after the half time change in the last match but I'd go 343 for this one. Lets us get the threat of CKR, Edmundson, Wisdom and Clarke from set pieces.

Marshall

Wisdom edmundson clarke 

Byrne Knight Shinnie Buchanan 

Waghorn CKR Jozwiak

I think the fullbacks for forest could be exploited and doubling up our wing backs and wide forwards could roast them. The front 3 when we played them last (waghorn, Lawrence, jozwiak I think) caused them problems and although a lot has changed since then I think we could  do similar again.

Get at them and pin them back, make sure we score first. 

Nervous for this one but can’t wait, love and hate Derby days. Wish we were all there, Friday night at PP it would be rocking. 

1st goal wins it tonight, let’s hope it’s a CKR screamer. COYRs (is it too early for a bit of Dutch courage?)

43 minutes ago, abertawe_ram said:

Others might not agree after the half time change in the last match but I'd go 343 for this one. Lets us get the threat of CKR, Edmundson, Wisdom and Clarke from set pieces.

Marshall

Wisdom edmundson clarke 

Byrne Knight Shinnie Buchanan 

Waghorn CKR Jozwiak

I think the fullbacks for forest could be exploited and doubling up our wing backs and wide forwards could roast them. The front 3 when we played them last (waghorn, Lawrence, jozwiak I think) caused them problems and although a lot has changed since then I think we could  do similar again.

Get at them and pin them back, make sure we score first. 

Get at Christie , always got a mistake in him

4 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I hate this day....it drags, with a funny feeling in your guts

It's been 1228 days since you beat us

You can stop counting after tonight mate , must be very tiring for you lifting your big clumpy hands up with all those fingers on them and using them to help you count such a big number , King Kaz is coming for you

36 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

You popping into the library? 

Much to my shame I’ve never been in...... not been in any library in years! 
Here’s a better one for you @Chester40 . Impressive building for sure. I’d just had my now annual medical and was the first time I’ve walked through the city since lockdown! So it was legitimate.  Surreal! 

11107125-5996-4CE7-9DEA-7B3DE4821BCC.jpeg

Archived