Rams v Red Dogs (Notts Forest) Match day Thread.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Are Jozwiak and Bird really that bad? I think they were both good until the goal after which we completely collapsed. 

Bird is having one of his anonymous games. Sit deep and play the simple ball. With Shinnie and Knight having little in the way of creativity that third berth needs to be a creative player or we might as well put an extra forward on. 

Just now, rad1919 said:

Jozwiak needs to hug the touchline but he drifts in to the middle all the time. I think his confidence is shot so he doesn't fancy taking on his man. He can almost hide in the middle as the ball to him is never on.

Horrible performance.

I feel like he has been told to drift inside so he can create space for Buchanan, same for Waggy & Byrne on the right

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

The zero quality comes when you have a midfield 3 of shinnie knight and bird there’s zero quality on the ball in those 3 lots of running but not play maker material ideally you could have say 2 of them and then a play maker 

Birds supposed to be a playmaker.  Someones seeing something I haven't i'm afraid.

Just now, EraniosSocks said:

Wisdoms looked abit shaky to me as well as the obvious (Joz) 

He’s having to dwell on the ball because Bird is hiding.

The worst thing we can do is make no changes at HT, keep going with the exact same as the first half, only for the 85th minute with forest already looking to hang on to the 1-0 lead from 55th minute in and then bring on all our attacking subs for the very last 5 minutes of the game

1 minute ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Are Jozwiak and Bird really that bad? I think they were both good until the goal after which we completely collapsed. 

The Jozwiak stick is actually starting to make me laugh. If you watch the game, he’s always showing for the ball but it never comes, it always goes backwards. Then on the rare occasion it does go his way, he actually looks to go forward with it, but he’s the one who’s getting all the flack. I’m not saying he’s playing well, he’s not particularly, but there’s been far worse on the pitch.

Archived