Rams v Red Dogs (Notts Forest) Match day Thread.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RoyMac5 said:

FIFY

Waghorn’s been poor all season but every now and then you see glimpses. set pieces, runs in behind, the odd good finish. When he gets the ball you imagine there’s a 1% chance he might do something.

Whereas Jozwiak is like a poor man’s Abdul Camara atm

1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

Why can't Knight strike a ball. Bird has been woeful.  Terrible since the goal. Still 2 v 1 coming up

If you mean the 10.minutes after the goal then I agree but before that lucky goal I thought bird was good. He'd used the ball well finding passes through the lines.

Knight looks like he's trying too hard almost, got in useful positions but passes, touches, shots all sloppy.

We can turn this around without a doubt

Looks like Bird has put his shinpads on his feet and his boots on his shins, a tad disappointed he hasn't kicked on like some of the other academy lads. Not a great half but Forest offered nothing either, terrible mistake which we're going to pay for unless we can find some creativity in the 2nd half. Unfortunately we've given them something to defend now.

Genuine question on the handball - where is his arm supposed to go? I don’t see it raised, I actually see it bent and it’s hit the top of his arm still close to his body.

For me it’s a completely natural position and he’s entitled to slide in to block that shot.

So just looking for a genuine response as to why that’s handball?

Scrappy.

We can’t decide whether to hoof it or pass. All a bit aimless.
Bird not offering an option when we attempt to play out. 
Poor game. 
david Marshall error - worthy of Lee Camp - means we have a lot to do

Archived