The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

8 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

CBDA6387-1B9D-436B-85F7-695EB4B5D4B7.thumb.jpeg.121532a51ab01da92537fede337e30e9.jpeg

shocking that it’s even a consideration by the media! 

It’s poo like this that puts a smile on my face first thing in the morning haha. The Morrison govt can’t even organise covid shots or Rapid Antigen Tests let alone internment camps. You do realise that they are as right wing Conservative govt. Words sometimes fail me?.

Edited by Stagtime

55 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Just out of interest, what are the risks of people dying from the vaccine?

They won’t publish the stats and I don’t think they know the longer term risks yet. Someone published some stats in US saying that Pfizer own tests suggested 1 in 34 risk of heart inflammation or death. I don’t believe those thats though. 

5 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Because there's no more doctors or nurses than before they were built. When I say built, I mean had the convention centre sign taken off and the Nightingale Hospital sign put off. 

It was all political spin. They were never a serious plan. 

What is the use of building them and leave left and unused it makes total no sence what so ever.

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Would they tell us if it was substantial or as high as dying from covid? 

I'm really not sure they would and that is a very sad thing to say.

Very very very low mate

And you are more protected with jabs mate.

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

They won’t publish the stats and I don’t think they know the longer term risks yet. Someone published some stats in US saying that Pfizer own tests suggested 1 in 34 risk of heart inflammation or death. I don’t believe those thats though. 

Yes, they do.

Just go to the ONS website and go through the cause of death tables. Every single death in England and Wales is recorded and categorised according to ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, v10) codes.

I posted the figures yesterday - up to the 31st of August, a total of 9 death certificates stated that the primary cause of death was triggered by the Covid-19 vaccine. Over the same period, the total of death certificates stating the primary cause of death being Covid-19 was in excess of 60,000.

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Would they tell us if it was substantial or as high as dying from covid? 

I'm really not sure they would and that is a very sad thing to say.

Just how many people are in this big conspiracy, because that's exactly what you are alluding to?

It's either every single doctor and coroner in the country falsifying the information on death certificates, or it's the Office of National Statistics who have the responsibility to record and collate the information.

Occam's Razor, mate. The hypothesis requiring the fewest assumptions is the most likely to be the correct one.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Just how many people are in this big conspiracy, because that's exactly what you are alluding to?

It's either every single doctor and coroner in the country falsifying the information on death certificates, or it's the Office of National Statistics who have the responsibility to record and collate the information.

Occam's Razor, mate. The hypothesis requiring the fewest assumptions is the most likely to be the correct one.

You do realise doctors and hospitals are INSTRUCTED to record deaths from any cause within 28 days of a positive test as a covid related death ??‍♂️
now millions of people have had vaccine and I don’t believe they are dropping like flies but by the same token I certainly don’t believe there is the correct vigour in looking for and or reporting vaccine related problems 

26 minutes ago, Archied said:

You do realise doctors and hospitals are INSTRUCTED to record deaths from any cause within 28 days of a positive test as a covid related death ??‍♂️
now millions of people have had vaccine and I don’t believe they are dropping like flies but by the same token I certainly don’t believe there is the correct vigour in looking for and or reporting vaccine related problems 

But all the doctors, nurses and registrars are part of the conspiracy. The press have been bought off. The hospital administration teams are in on it all, covering it up. Because they need to roll out the vaccine to as many people as possible because Bezos and Musk are bringing in the new world order. 

Am I close? 

12 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

9163CD9C-97C5-42D2-A086-188088CFBB5C.thumb.jpeg.2878f2027040af2917ffd3b59a8b21d6.jpeg

So between June 2020 and January 2021 A US citizen had a 1% chance of dying by suicide? Did one in a hundred Americans  under 60 die by suicide in that six month period? That would be about 2 million people killing themselves in a six month period. Sounds like they’ve got their maths wrong somewhere.

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Sounds like they’ve got their maths wrong somewhere.

A bit like the governmental scientists and they got a knighthood for it ?

15 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

So between June 2020 and January 2021 A US citizen had a 1% chance of dying by suicide? Did one in a hundred Americans  under 60 die by suicide in that six month period? That would be about 2 million people killing themselves in a six month period. Sounds like they’ve got their maths wrong somewhere.

No you’re reading it wrong. If there were 100 deaths, 1 was suicide. You’ve read it as 1 in 100 people under 60 committed suicide, instead of 1 in 100 deaths. 

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I don’t know how many people are involved in the entering of records, I’m not sure how it is checked/corroborated, nor if it’s compiled without being amended etc. what we do know for a fact is that people who didn’t die of COVID were included in the Covid deaths total. What we also know is that people who have died, had serious reactions, given birth to stillborn babies etc are not being recorded and communicated with the same level of enthusiasm and fearmongering. 

4 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I’m not sure such stats can be concluded yet until everyone has had the virus. 

But these stats have been used to justify ruining people’s lives, livelihoods, freedoms and mental health. Either the data is relevant or it isnt! This data was also pre-vaccine. 

35 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

But all the doctors, nurses and registrars are part of the conspiracy. The press have been bought off. The hospital administration teams are in on it all, covering it up. Because they need to roll out the vaccine to as many people as possible because Bezos and Musk are bringing in the new world order. 

Am I close? 

We know the press have a vested interest already. We don’t know if doctors and nurses are the end-user for data entry. 

6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

No you’re reading it wrong. If there were 100 deaths, 1 was suicide. You’ve read it as 1 in 100 people under 60 committed suicide, instead of 1 in 100 deaths. 

So it’s deliberately misleading. The main table is the proportion of living people who have died from the virus over a six month period. 

The comparison in the notes, if you are right is the proportion of dead people who died from other causes. Which is very misleading. Especially if you are a living 59 year old.

35 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Am I close? 

No , you’ve run off on a mad one yet again , no surprise as it’s the same old tactic , I  never said any of the stuff you’ve posted ??‍♂️,

conveniently you havnt answered the simple stated FACT , doctors and hospitals are INSTRUCTED to record deaths from ANY cause within 28 days of a positive test as a covid death ,

I now personally know 3 people who have had problems within two weeks of vaccine ,one of those serious and there’s not even been the slightest question as to whether vaccine related,

perhaps you find what your instructed to look for and don’t find what your instructed NOT to look for , so no I don’t see some mass conspiracy of individual doctors and nurses , let’s see if we start to see what’s known as whistle blowers appear over time a bit like the phizer testing and reporting stuff published in the BMJ ,

of course you will run off accusing me of saying millions are dying from the vaccine rather than having genuine concerns that vaccine related problems are not being investigated/ recorded as stringently as they should be and certainly not in the same way as covid , remember Long Covid, but hey no matter , it’s what you do and it’s just silly??‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I don’t know how many people are involved in the entering of records, I’m not sure how it is checked/corroborated, nor if it’s compiled without being amended etc. what we do know for a fact is that people who didn’t die of COVID were included in the Covid deaths total. What we also know is that people who have died, had serious reactions, given birth to stillborn babies etc are not being recorded and communicated with the same level of enthusiasm and fearmongering. 

But these stats have been used to justify ruining people’s lives, livelihoods, freedoms and mental health. Either the data is relevant or it isnt! This data was also pre-vaccine. 

We know the press have a vested interest already. We don’t know if doctors and nurses are the end-user for data entry. 

The stats are correct so quit your Jibba jabbing.