The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

Just now, Eddie said:

You're not credible

What does that  mean?? Why would I want to be credible I’m not a celebrity  #bonkers 

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

What does that  mean?? Why would I want to be credible I’m not a celebrity  #bonkers 

Credible - able to be believed. You spend so much time posting questionable nonsense that I think you're cracking up. Hence the previous '#bonkers'. Seriously, seek help.

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Credible - able to be believed. You spend so much time posting questionable nonsense that I think you're cracking up. Hence the previous '#bonkers'. Seriously, seek help.

I know what it means just didn’t understand it in this context. Perfectly sane anyway, just not blinkered 

The most hopeful story of late is an exclusive in the Daily Telegraph, unfortunately paywalled, which states (according to the BBC)...

just 32 people out more than 74,000 patients admitted to hospital with coronavirus since September had received their first vaccine at least three weeks before.

although the story seems to contain a needlessly artificially inflated figure of hospital admissions because of course nobody could possibly have satisfied the criteria as stated before 29 December.

The cynic in me suggests that the misleading numbers are deliberate, in order to entice people to sign up in order to read the story.

Edited by Eddie
Added the bottom sentence

12 minutes ago, David said:

This is where my limited super hero knowledge has cost me 

I did have to look her up. To be honest, I thought that Reece Witherspoon had played Batgirl in one of the films

* just looked again, she did. Now I definitely won't be thinking of Scott Carson. Phhhhworrr

ABAAEDA5-E82D-4CD9-B3AA-AD8E2BA5B252.jpeg

Edited by richinspain

On 21/04/2021 at 10:43, GboroRam said:

Thought I'd come in here to cheer myself up a bit. 

Anyway, second jab was done Monday. I feel like Iron Man now.

Had mine today. The Memsahib has hers a week on Monday.

I feel like listening to Iron Man.