The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

6 hours ago, Anon said:

The same way smokers, drinkers, drug users, fat people put us at risk by unnecessarily taking up hospital beds?

Don’t forget the sports players with they’re avoidable injuries , the drivers that could easily have taken public transport and the absolute multitude of avoidable stuff ,, it’s stunning how quickly the self righteous have come to feel controlling other is the way forward ,, mandated flu jabs next ? Flu jabs for kids without parental consent ? Why not ?

6 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

image.png.36372e06679882b4870e2b2a5fc860cd.png

Not really ,, I’m happy for people to CHOOSE whether they have a vaccination of any kind , as stated before I have been double jabbed for covid and now people want to moralise and push people into flu jabs ,,, erm nope ,,, no flu jab and no boosters unless I need to see a doctor then perhaps I could go under that pretence and get him to check up what’s actually wrong with me once I’m in 

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

Not really ,, I’m happy for people to CHOOSE whether they have a vaccination of any kind , as stated before I have been double jabbed for covid and now people want to moralise and push people into flu jabs ,,, erm nope ,,, no flu jab and no boosters unless I need to see a doctor then perhaps I could go under that pretence and get him to check up what’s actually wrong with me once I’m in 

Well here's the thing, while I can only really speak for myself, I doubt anyone really gives a monkey's whether you get a flu jab or not. Maybe take your own advice and just get on with living your life rather than concerning yourself with what other folk may or may not feel? When we get to a point of 'mandated flu jabs' by all means whinge away though!

2 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Well here's the thing, while I can only really speak for myself, I doubt anyone really gives a monkey's whether you get a flu jab or not. Maybe take your own advice and just get on with living your life rather than concerning yourself with what other folk may or may not feel? When we get to a point of 'mandated flu jabs' by all means whinge away though!

Fair enough to a degree but if you follow the actual thread you will see I was ASKED whether I would be having the flu jab which was then followed by the morals police stating not having the flu jab was putting them at risk so why would I not give it back ?

49 minutes ago, Archied said:

And I respect your right to choose to have one , ive never had one and am choosing to now get back to living my life normally 

Lol. FFS a flu jab is hardly abnormal. Seems that lots of people die of flu and this winter there may be lots more of it about owing to last winter's precautions over transmitting viruses.

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. FFS a flu jab is hardly abnormal. Seems that lots of people die of flu and this winter there may be lots more of it about owing to last winter's precautions over transmitting viruses.

You miss the point you made yourself,,, I have never had a flu jab as I said so for me to rush out and get a flu jab especially under the accusation that my not having one is putting others at risk would be abnormal ??‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Archied said:

You miss the point you made yourself,,, I have never had a flu jab as I said so for me to rush out and get a flu jab especially under the accusation that my not having one is putting others at risk would be abnormal ??‍♂️

What? I said having a flu jab isn't abnormal. I mentioned that it was being said that this winter might also be abnormal in relation to respiratory viruses. You need to stop with the paranoia! ?

Edited by RoyMac5

27 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What? I said having a flu jab isn't abnormal. I mentioned that it was being said that this winter might also be abnormal in relation to respiratory viruses. You need to stop with the paranoia! ?

Me having flu jab is abnormal 

vaccine, flu jab yes/no/may be. 

Just got back from France, the area has always been a little rebellious, reluctant, and as i expected quite a few have not had the vaccine. Incidently, A few from the medical profession can no longer practise since the 15th of September if not double vaccinated, thats the law. I caught up with an old nurse friend of mine who told me that her husbands cancer has returned after a few years. He is a clean living guy, was very sporty, no drinking, no smoking, mid fifties, just bad luck and was about to restart chemotherapy. My friend said to me, what i dont quite understand is all those people who refuse to get vaccinated, the moment they are told you got the big C and chemo is the option that could save you or some new revolutionary drug treatment is the best option , they dont really pause, reflect and eventually refuse. It's usually, yes please when can i start? and as she said, when it come to chemo the stuff in there is pretty nasty stuff.

16 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

vaccine, flu jab yes/no/may be. 

Just got back from France, the area has always been a little rebellious, reluctant, and as i expected quite a few have not had the vaccine. Incidently, A few from the medical profession can no longer practise since the 15th of September if not double vaccinated, thats the law. I caught up with an old nurse friend of mine who told me that her husbands cancer has returned after a few years. He is a clean living guy, was very sporty, no drinking, no smoking, mid fifties, just bad luck and was about to restart chemotherapy. My friend said to me, what i dont quite understand is all those people who refuse to get vaccinated, the moment they are told you got the big C and chemo is the option that could save you or some new revolutionary drug treatment is the best option , they dont really pause, reflect and eventually refuse. It's usually, yes please when can i start? and as she said, when it come to chemo the stuff in there is pretty nasty stuff.

It might have something to do with the mortality rate of cancer being extremely high, whereas the mortality rate of covid is extremely low.

4 hours ago, Anon said:

It might have something to do with the mortality rate of cancer being extremely high, whereas the mortality rate of covid is extremely low.

I would agree and very good point but my example is more about people trying to find reasons for not getting vaccinated yet for other ailments they just happy to go along with whatever recommendations they are given

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

I would agree and very good point but my example is more about people trying to find reasons for not getting vaccinated yet for other ailments they just happy to go along with whatever recommendations they are given

I think it’s a trust issue , certainly most people I know ,myself included have found the tactics used by the government and media on the population quite disturbing ??‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Archied said:

I think it’s a trust issue , certainly most people I know ,myself included have found the tactics used by the government and media on the population quite disturbing ??‍♂️

I dont trust the buggers either, especially that lot, but when it comes to doctors and science the vast majority cant be all wrong. Whether you think it is gone help you are not health wise that is very much a personal choice. One thing for sure i just want to live a normal life and being vaccinated seems to be the only way at the moment

Further to 'that' BBC article posted a few days ago I stumbled across this video that clears up the bias in it far better than I could have ever hoped to do. 

The second part of the video goes on to talk about Ivermectin, related studies and Merck's bizarre refusal to conduct high quality clinical trials with the Nobel Prize winning discoverer of Ivermectin to assess any benefits in relation to covid.

30 mins long, well worth your time.