The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

If the experts are telling us it the most infectious variant yet, I would think it is just common sense that it spreads faster...

But you couldn't figure why it hadn't taken over in 4 -5 weeks you said. You know all about how variants spread then.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Erm think you need to read what I wrote rather than just making up your own interpretation. 

Have you not interacted with roy before?
he manages to tell everyone that the facts and figures on Rooney s tenure mean nothing in term of his management credentials but they are gospel for cocu ????

Edited by Archied

4 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Jazz clubs and burlesque shows now require double jabs, but only during April 2024.

I'm planning on going to a vegan slam poetry night on Hocktide in 2024, but I can't remember if that's a quadruple jab with boosters day or a freedom day. I asked a government advisor, but he's being infuriatingly coy.

image.png.86096dfa2b35c1ea468b15eac095295f.png

3 minutes ago, Anon said:

I'm planning on going to a vegan slam poetry night on Hocktide in 2024, but I can't remember if that's a quadruple jab with boosters day or a freedom day. I asked a government advisor, but he's being infuriatingly coy.

image.png.86096dfa2b35c1ea468b15eac095295f.png

It's data, not dates! 

8 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Basic demand curve. We are in the middle of a third wave here right now. 

A 3rd wave of what? Cases? So what, we’ve vaccinated and protected those whom this might impact so why the clamour to count cases? It’s become an obsession 

19 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

A 3rd wave of what? Cases? So what, we’ve vaccinated and protected those whom this might impact so why the clamour to count cases? It’s become an obsession 

Apart from when they start going down of course. 

Then we revert to other things like predictions by Neil Ferguson, total number of deaths or percentage of adults not vaccinated.

Some suggestions for what they could add to the coronavirus dashboard:-

Taxpayers money spent on the furlough scheme

The number of people that have lost their jobs

The number of businesses that have closed down

The number of children who have been unable to have an induction day at their new schools 

The number of students who have been unable to physically attend university 

7 hours ago, maxjam said:

Petition - for those that might want to sign.

'Outlaw discrimination against those who do not get a Covid-19 vaccination'

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/575801

Rapidly heading towards 100k signatures ? 

Let’s hope that these vaccine passports and the push to vaccinate our children starts to stir concerns in the minds of people who understandably have trusted the government without too much question given the bombardment we have been under causing fear for our lives and the lives of our loved ones ,

the irreversible freedom day given whilst within hours the biggest the most massive erosion on our society s freedom is announced/floated ,,, it’s par for the course , it’s the way we have been governed from the start of this , create fear , confusion and division, leak stuff out there and see the response 

I actually hope to god that we may seed the beginnings of perhaps a new political party with passionate people entering politics because the situation is so dire and dangerous for us ,our children and our children s children ,our politics have been broken for some time , we effectively have a one party state without a real and challenging opposition and that one party is peopled at the top by self serving men and women who openly impose rules and laws for the masses that they are above whilst we as people seem to accept this and the gutter standards of lies corruption bullying and cronyism with hardly a blink of the eye,

have we just got lazy or are we just worn down by the ever increasing scuz of it all??‍♂️

13 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Apart from when they start going down of course. 

Then we revert to other things like predictions by Neil Ferguson, total number of deaths or percentage of adults not vaccinated.

Some suggestions for what they could add to the coronavirus dashboard:-

Taxpayers money spent on the furlough scheme

The number of people that have lost their jobs

The number of businesses that have closed down

The number of children who have been unable to have an induction day at their new schools 

The number of students who have been unable to physically attend university 

The amount of taxpayers money spent on fear campaign 

the number of people who have tested positive for covid and survived just fine

the last one there will never be on a dashboard as it gives the real picture and changes the perception of the virus , it’s threat to us and the manipulation of it??‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Archied said:

Let’s hope that these vaccine passports and the push to vaccinate our children starts to stir concerns in the minds of people who understandably have trusted the government without too much question given the bombardment we have been under causing fear for our lives and the lives of our loved ones ,

the irreversible freedom day given whilst within hours the biggest the most massive erosion on our society s freedom is announced/floated ,,, it’s par for the course , it’s the way we have been governed from the start of this , create fear , confusion and division, leak stuff out there and see the response 

I actually hope to god that we may seed the beginnings of perhaps a new political party with passionate people entering politics because the situation is so dire and dangerous for us ,our children and our children s children ,our politics have been broken for some time , we effectively have a one party state without a real and challenging opposition and that one party is peopled at the top by self serving men and women who openly impose rules and laws for the masses that they are above whilst we as people seem to accept this and the gutter standards of lies corruption bullying and cronyism with hardly a blink of the eye,

have we just got lazy or are we just worn down by the ever increasing scuz of it all??‍♂️

Let me be clear the above is not an attack on the Conservative party as the only dissenting voices I’m hearing are coming from their back benches 

8 hours ago, maxjam said:

Petition - for those that might want to sign.

'Outlaw discrimination against those who do not get a Covid-19 vaccination'

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/575801

Rapidly heading towards 100k signatures ? 

I agree, it was scandalous that I wasn’t allowed to travel to Africa unless I had a Number of jabs. What a ridiculous discrimination against me just to save my life. 
?

1 minute ago, bcnram said:

I agree, it was scandalous that I wasn’t allowed to travel to Africa unless I had a Number of jabs. What a ridiculous discrimination against me just to save my life. 
?

Were you going clubbing there or just out for a pint?

6 minutes ago, bcnram said:

?

The people that the Government are now targetting have very little threat to their life from the virus they are being vaccinated against.

7 minutes ago, bcnram said:

?

I'll take my chances with Malaria and Yellow Fever thanks!

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

The people that the Government are now targetting have very little threat to their life from the virus they are being vaccinated against.

I think the point is more that they can still spread it isn’t it?

30 minutes ago, Archied said:

it’s the way we have been governed from the start of this , create fear , confusion and division, leak stuff out there and see the response 

Their best tactic was letting all those people die from Covid. Twice.

That scared people good and proper. Those cheeky Italians were at it too, and the Spanish.

Body bags in the street cos the morgue were full. Very clever.

We need to fight back against these scare tactics.